IGNORED

Little Things That Annoy You

Dollymarie

when people lock the front door walk all the way to the car only to walk back up to check that the front door is actually locked.

when you hand some coursework in a little bit late and you have to do the whole unit again :ranting::ranting:

when you put your phone into charge overnight and forget to turn it on at the plug

People who take too long at cash points

I'm getting myself angry now ..... :grr:

mine used to be...when i used to sell cars.potential buyers would kick the tyres,fiddle about with the carburetta(wrong spelling)!they pretended they knew all about cars..but knew bugger all.it was nice ripping them off!!

There is ONE vending machine in the building where I currently work, for a huge building that houses around 500 people.

The machine is out of order and has been for two and a half weeks.

The first day it was out of order. they put a hand-written note on it saying "Out Of Order".

The notice was still there on the second day.

On the third day, some progress was made. The notice was replaced by a printed laminated version which assured us that they

were very sorry for any inconvenience.

That was two weeks ago. Since then, nothing.

Just called the appropriate department and apparently an engineer had been despatched to fix it, and paid, but he had in fact failed to do so

and had not informed the servives department of this.

Nobody in services has questioned this - clearly nobody has come round to check it either ...

I work shifts, and it gets awful hungry around 8 o'clock in the evening.

Mind you, on the plus side, the diet's going really well.

Dropping a kebab in the middle of a road in front of a speeding 18 wheeler truck and having a split second decision on whether you are going to make a dash to get it and survive.

The adrenaline rush is too much for you MAMS types hey Rayer? :noexpression:

The adrenaline rush is too much for you MAMS types hey Rayer? :noexpression:

UKMAMS to you dear fellow !!!

Still got my flying suit with Rayer badge as well, you blanket stackers will never have it back, you hear me !!!!!!

UKMAMS to you dear fellow !!!

Still got my flying suit with Rayer badge as well, you blanket stackers will never have it back, you hear me !!!!!!

Us stackers have our own, mate. :innocent06: got me combat boots before the rocks too. :innocent06:

Archived