IGNORED

Little Things That Annoy You

Dollymarie

Depends what he means by driving.

Car or in the manner of a game of golf ?

Now driving a ball at night in the rain in a game of golf would be bad. Or driving a ball whilst driving in a VW Golf in the dark whilst raining would be worse !!!!

People who say "Mr Johnson" or Mr so-and-so rather than saying "Gary Johnson" etc in an attempt to sound clever when making a point.

Middle lane hoggers

Swindon Town fans who ask "have you ever been in the Premiership? cos we have!" - forgetting that when they were there they got whipped.

People who 'tut'

Graham Norton - he's NOT FUNNY

The overuse of sarcasm as a form of humour

Football fans who sing "who are ya" at the opposition fans in attempt to look hard.

Mark Lawrenson

Girls who scream at nothing

People who go "yo, innit, safe, bruv, check dis out man!" - Leicester's full of them

The words "legend" and "banter"

People who moan about their pay but don't get off their ass and do something about it

People who buy a season ticket in front of me and then never turn up.....that annoy you too, Chris...? ;)

People Who Put A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Every Word They Type...... I just don't get the attraction of the SHIFT key!

People who buy a season ticket in front of me and then never turn up.....that annoy you too, Chris...? ;)

People Who Put A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Every Word They Type...... I just don't get the attraction of the SHIFT key!

People Who Love David Noble A Little Too Much, Steve?

Thanks For The Texts On Saturday, Couldnt Make The Game, Working. :innocent06:

Better Value For Money, Even With Less Games, Teehee! :whistle2:

See You At The Wednesday Game! :dancing6:

Archived