IGNORED

Little Things That Annoy You

Dollymarie

Women (some guys as well, but mainly women), who randomly stick there tongue out for whatever reason. They do this particularly in photos. Really does my head in! :ranting:

Also spam, and people who call you names like.. Darling or Sweetheart. ###### Hell :no:

And seeing as it`s that time of year again.. People who constantly shove Christmas down your throat!

And loads more i can`t be bothered to put here.

Ok so I'm not talking big things, like chavs or granny bashers or falling out with people, but does anyone have any little obssessive things that really bug them.

I'll start, my list so far is

People leaving taps running while theyre rinsing dishes

People going round turning lights on and not turning them off

People who cant park, and park so far away from the kerb they need a taxi to get there

When you go to the cinema with someone and you offer to buy them some sweets or something and they say theyre fine, but then they spend the whole film nicking your sweets...GET YOUR OWN!

People who when theyre preparing a meal, when theyve done something like chop a carrot, then sit there munching on bits of it, while theyre waiting to add the carrot (that one is the thing that drives me most mental for some reason, doesnt have to be carrot, just people picking)

So come on then, I cant be the only one like this, do share!

student,heavy types who have these bigruck sacks.they brush against you etc.terrible on narrow isles on trains.f"cking irritating!

student,heavy types who have these bigruck sacks.they brush against you etc.terrible on narrow isles on trains.f"cking irritating!

Cyclists who ride on the road and then go straight through the red traffic light :gaah:

Drivers who despite the fact that they can't get across - block the pedestrian crossing which means that you can't cross, - apart from being irritating it's also AGAINST THE LAW or at least it was when I learnt to drive.

Cars that park on the pavement which means you have to walk on the road with a pushchair/

Using 'myself' or 'yourself' instead of 'me' or 'you' :gaah:

The creeping use of Americanisms such as line instead of queue and programmes airing rather than showing and my absolute fave 'available on DVD Monday' it's ON MONDAY :gaah: :gaah:

OK rant over - I've applied to appear on that 'Grumpy Old Women' programme!

Why the fk do poxy cyclists INSIST on wearing bloody Lycra???? Are they auditioning for Fame Academy or something equally bloody stoopid?? Its not big and it aint clever. It does however warn you that the p rick s are consistent law breakers though....

People that ask how you are, but then don't want to know when you honestly answer them

You know.... How are you?.....Oh not so good.....Oh I wish I'd never asked......

If you don't really want to know....... then don't ask at all I can handle that but don't fake interest for my sake.

I'm a sad bore what did you expect :)

Guest MaloneFM

Christmas songs. The same ones every year.

'Fairytale Of New York' was the 4th most played song on idiot Radio 1 over the festive period. Yes uncle but its a classic. Well so in that case is Wonderful Christmastime and that horror by Shakin Stevens.

Next year a bit more 'Blue Christmas' wouldn't go amiss.

That DFS advert, it seems to be on almost every advert break.

I don't WANT A BLOODY SOFA!!!

Ooh yes, the fact that they feel it nessessary to say it twice ***** makes my blood boil!

I do need a new sofa however, but i wont be buying one from DFS, no siry.

Oh yes, fireworks, if i see anyone letting them off near me (or more importantly my cats) ill ram tham down their ######* necks!!! :ranting:

Militant Cyclists

Cats

Black Box collectors

Local councillors who aren't Bristolian

Middle laners

Mockneys

Junk e mail

Junk mail

Cold callers

People in call centres in India who claim to be called Sharon or Dave and ask me what sort of Christmas I had

That #### who pastes stuff on the hoardings near Temple Meads

Young kids on scooters

Old men on scooters

Beans that have been flown in from Kenya or Tanzania

Authority

Archived