IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

1404 pm

Whilst Steve is having a post lunch nap Mrs L is concerned having found a note written on the pad next to the phone

'Apples' , 'Marks guess next ' and a telephone number with an Oxford STD code

Jon asks what the note is about and Mrs L tells him not to worry , 'Dad is thinking of starting a Bristol Sport Cider Brewery'

Jon is satisfied and rings Lee to see if he wants a game of FIFA

Steve mumbles in his sleep 'Buy German' 'Buy German' repeatedly

Jon assumes his Dad is fed up with his Saab

Lees future has moved off the back burner and to the hob....

14.21 Jon clocks what the note is about whilst playing LJ on FIFA. LJ wanted to be Bristol City but Jon told him no. So he's Cheltenham. LJ is winning 1-0 at the moment and keeps messaging Jon to say this is why he should stay. 

Jon decides to have a read of the OTIB comments whilst on a crapper break and spots the suggestion of David Moyes from @RedM and @Septic Peg. Jon knows Moysie has been having a shitty time up Sunny so scribbles on the phone pad Moysie's mobile number. He had it last time but daddy Steve had already phoned LJ.

1 minute ago, h hills left shoe said:

What about Joe Jordan?

Or even ... Katie JORDAN Price ?....

more experienced than anyone (except perhaps Rudolph Hucker) is a massive Bristol City supporter, managed them enthusiastically for years, made several changes, has always been upfront with the boys and her girls, and is always looking to promote them. 

Jordan says Bounce Around The Ground ...  we'd be on Sky TV every frigging week!

5 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Or even ... Katie JORDAN Price ?....

more experienced than anyone (except perhaps Rudolph Hucker) is a massive Bristol City supporter, managed them enthusiastically for years, made several changes, has always been upfront with the boys and her girls, and is always looking to promote them. 

Jordan says Bounce Around The Ground ...  we'd be on Sky TV every frigging week!

2 up front.

1520 hrs

Mrs L has had to wake Steve from his post lunch nap and leads him to the dining room , Jon listens at the door and hears  his Mum say she's taken a phone call about ' Banners ' 

Jon hopes this is in preparation for his birthday celebrations but is concerned when he hears his Dad on the phone shouting ' Mark , you're going to have to say his appointment was down to you , you went on too much about due process'

Lees future has begun to simmer on the hob.....

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

Seriously . Is he still employed . The worst bcfc manager in history with the highest transfer budget ever . This farce is now becoming a tragic story of epic proportions. Mark Ashton , SL and Maggie what on earth are you thinking ? 

Totally agreed. He was one of the worst footballers in the history of the club and is now for me beating SOD. Can't believe he hasn't been sacked. 

3 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Totally agreed. He was one of the worst footballers in the history of the club and is now for me beating SOD. Can't believe he hasn't been sacked. 

Absolute nonsense. He was bang average, but one of the worst ever? Suits your agenda though. 

4 hours ago, The Joker said:

Gone beyond caring now but got a feeling the effluence will be hitting the fan tomorrow.

Gone in the morning, :sub: I`ve heard/read elsewhere :sign09:  added to your feeling, gives me slight hope

9 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Well I won't go as far as worst footballers , I have seem a lot worse ! But as a manager for money spent and results , by a distance worst manager ever. Poor results dire football . He is now starting to make MA look stupid and The wonderful SL badly compromised . 

And that, my friend, would be the final nail in the coffin for Lee.

I think Mr Ashton would be a very ruthless man when it comes to business.

45 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

We were so lucky that the first season after getting promoted from Lge 1 that we managed to get to the Championship play-off final whilst "carrying" the worst footballer in the history of the club.   Think what we could have done without him!

45 minutes ago, Chivs said:

We were so lucky that the first season after getting promoted from Lge 1 that we managed to get to the Championship play-off final whilst "carrying" the worst footballer in the history of the club.   Think what we could have done without him!

If I remember, our dip in form toward the end of that season coincided with Lee's injury. 

Archived