IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

6 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

Why do so many people seem to be excited by Kermogant? He's had his best days. We have our own aging striker who can't play week in week out. Do we really need another. Zak Clough would be a more exciting one but still far from proven.

I am, he is very different to Wilbs, Wilbs didn't score 15 goals in the Championship last season. 

If anyone is interested, Tom Nichols and Jordan Moore-Taylor are in action on BBC1 tonight v Liverpool. I know we've previously scouted both. Judge for yourselves tonight. 

Oh, and keep an eye on Ryan Kent for Liverpool too. Impressed on loan at Cov this season. 

59 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

***Nostalgic Dream Alert***

JET sitting just in front of a 3-man midfield, threading balls through to Kodjias pace and movement. Delightful.

I bet they'd even have an awesome celebration routine together too. 

Annndddddddd, back to reality...

Awesome dream one week; horror nightmare the next. But it would be interesting and I'm sure we'd get some great goals. 

11 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

I'm not debating whether he's better than Wilbs or not but do we need 2 aging strikers? If you're looking to replace Wilbs why not get a younger option? Would be massively underwhelmed by Kermogant signing but then I also was by Wilbs so who knows.

We need someone who can score goals now, I wouldn't care if he was 102 as long as he scored enough to stop us being relegated. 

16 minutes ago, Harry said:

If anyone is interested, Tom Nichols and Jordan Moore-Taylor are in action on BBC1 tonight v Liverpool. I know we've previously scouted both. Judge for yourselves tonight. 

Oh, and keep an eye on Ryan Kent for Liverpool too. Impressed on loan at Cov this season. 

And Nichols scores. Nothing spectacular but good finish. 

8 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

image.png

Are we going to ignore the tweet below? Knowing that betting has been suspended on Afobe joining Bournemouth (I know that doesn't mean its 100% happening), I would take this source with a pinch of salt.

Just now, Shtanley said:

Fingers crossed we can convince Clough to come here. Surely we're his best chance of game time away from Bolton. Russel would be a ridiculous signing if that's a true asking price. Imagine Clough Behind Russel and Kodjia:clapping:

Clough would be an excellent signing, and someone I would be suprised and delight IF we get in the door.

And let's not under estimate the impact on Bolton too; not going to help them any, which would be an added bonus.

Archived