Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

The Fantastical Fantasies of OTIB (A Game)

I'm going to assume I can pick Weimann for being too late Wednesday, however I'm going to put 2 scenarios in case I can't

If I CAN pick Weimann then:

TRIPLE CAPTAIN

Hunt (Baker)

Palmer (Brownhill)

Weimann (Diedhiou)

If I CAN'T pick Weimann and I assume Palmer

No triple captain

Hunt (Baker)

Brownhill (Rowe)

Semenyo (Diedhiou)

Gameweek 10 Update - The Traditional Griffin Park Late Goodbye

Farewell Griffin Park, we’ll miss you post-80mins of any given match. You can have the rest.

What a way to end it though - from the cusp of a red card, Hunt ended up joint highest scorer with Weimann, and thus it’s no surprise to see those who picked both at the top of this week’s points: @Chessels Chick & @Oubliette23 with 23 apiece, proving there’s no such thing as a Manager of the Month curse in #FBC. Fellow Weimann-captainers @Chivs, @citywest30 (18 each) and @hodge (17)* were close behind, while @bissellredhead had Weimann but put faith in the answer to life, the universe and everything, ending up with just the question “what if?” and 12 points.

@Dogbert and I were both grateful for the referee’s sensible response to the Hunt-Canos showdown, as his haul counterbalanced our picking of half of LJ’s bench and bumped us up to 10 points, leaving our Weimann-less, Hunt-less and sadly luckless comrades on single figure scores this week: @Tom Fleuriot (7), @Septic Peg (6), and @jrt55555 & @NNSnse (5).

D7A59795-A4B9-425D-A72B-3E2580C6443E.thumb.jpeg.1adcfe6dcd91881f17fd22e15e9c4c72.jpeg

All sorts of movement going on there, almost as much as in the away end in the 87th minute. @Oubliette23 increases the pressure on @citywest30 after a brilliant run of form, while @Chessels Chick & @Chivs bump @NNSnse down two places. @bissellredhead, @Dogbert & @jrt55555 become our latest to break the century barrier - will @Septic Peg follow them this week?

Unlucky 13 @LeeJohnsonsFlatCap has played 4, missed 6, but is 9th for PPG so there’s potential for a storming comeback - we miss you!

Gameweek 10 Points Breakdown

1. Hunt 7
  2. Weimann 7
  3. Baker 2
  4. Brownhill 2
  5. Massengo 2
  6. Palmer 2
  7. Rowe 2
  8. Williams 2
  9. Diédhiou 1
  10. Eliasson 1
  11. Moore 1
  12. O’Dowda 1
  13. Semenyo 1

*Probably made a rod for my own back, but yes I allowed @hodge’s entry. It was last minute Griffin Park night, how could I not? An unchanged line-up also lessened any possible advantage, my late update played a part & basically I’m just a wonderful human being. You’re welcome :thumbsup:

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, hodge said:

I'm going to assume I can pick Weimann for being too late Wednesday, however I'm going to put 2 scenarios in case I can't

If I CAN pick Weimann then:

TRIPLE CAPTAIN

Hunt (Baker)

Palmer (Brownhill)

Weimann (Diedhiou)

If I CAN'T pick Weimann and I assume Palmer

No triple captain

Hunt (Baker)

Brownhill (Rowe)

Semenyo (Diedhiou)

No Weimann, but you can pick Palmer (you had Massengo v PNE).

In which case, would I be right in guessing you’ll want:

Hunt (Baker)

Palmer (Brownhill)

Semenyo (Diédhiou)

?

14 minutes ago, RedYoshi said:

No Weimann, but you can pick Palmer (you had Massengo v PNE).

In which case, would I be right in guessing you’ll want:

Hunt (Baker)

Palmer (Brownhill)

Semenyo (Diédhiou)

?

Yes please with no triple captain 

• Like 1