IGNORED

Weak Transfer Rumours Thread [Merged & Renamed]

He looked a constant threat going through the middle of the park. Not a very tall player but has quick feet and great vision. A player who city should be looking at!

That ginger player for Sheffield Utd looks like he can put a good cross in from the left. Think his name was Quinn.

Early doors but I see on Scott Burns (Football writer with the Scottish Daily Express) Twitter the following:

Kyle Lafferty of #Rangers is wanted and former #Hearts keeper Marian Kello is also on the #BCFC radar.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Jody Morris of #stjohnstone arrived

The Kello link would seem to confirm that James will be leaving us. Kello was linked with a move to Villa a couple of weeks ago.

Thoughts?

There was a rumour a couple of weeks ago that Morris would be joining us as a player coach... Kello seems like a good prospect. I would like to see either Templeton or Driver from Hearts (or both)...

The Morris thing might make sense as I imagine McIntyre will be looking for a number one role for the new season.

Morris will be 34 in December, surely not?

I haven't a problem with age, if your still good enough I don't see a problem.

I can remember about 3 years ago Kevin Phillips being linked with us,everyone said he was far to old. Well he's still doing it now and may be back in the Prem next year.

Deli Adabola was another one, we got rid because of his age, then signed about 14 strikers in 2 years trying to find someone who could do the same job as Deli did, and we never did find anyone.

Football Isnt all long term, you have to have a blend of youth and players that have done it and know the game.

Mustapha Carayol from the Gas is coming to City in the summer. Fact

He is big mates with Bolasie. He tweeted this morning (retweeted by Yannick) that Bolaise had been sleeping on his sofa. Could Yana have put in a good word?

Team for next season… I think it will probably be….

McDougall, McDonald, McPherson, Macaulay, Macaskell, Macleod, Macgregor, McEwen, Macbeth, McRae, Mackenzie,

Subs…McManus, McDougall, MacMurray , McInnis, MacNish

No place for Ribeiro?

I'm happy with that team, some good players there.

Team for next season… I think it will probably be….

McDougall, McDonald, McPherson, Macaulay, Macaskell, Macleod, Macgregor, McEwen, Macbeth, McRae, Mackenzie,

Subs…McManus, McDougall, MacMurray , McInnis, MacNish

This gag has been done before!

It was shit then as well.

:rofl2br:

One reason I love this forum.......

He is big mates with Bolasie. He tweeted this morning (retweeted by Yannick) that Bolaise had been sleeping on his sofa. Could Yana have put in a good word?

I think Carayol would be a good shout. Left footed left winger, bags of pace, improving and only 22. Scores a decent amount of goals too. Maybe not an automatic pick from day one, but definitely a good prospect.

It would p1ss the slags right off as well.

Their right back Woodards is decent too !!

Archived