IGNORED

Weak Transfer Rumours Thread [Merged & Renamed]

I think Carayol would be a good shout. Left footed left winger, bags of pace, improving and only 22. Scores a decent amount of goals too. Maybe not an automatic pick from day one, but definitely a good prospect.

It would p1ss the slags right off as well.

Their right back Woodards is decent too !!

Not according to a gashead mate of mine. He reckons he's a right footer who plays from the left, similar to Bolasie ??

I think Carayol would be a good shout. Left footed left winger, bags of pace, improving and only 22. Scores a decent amount of goals too. Maybe not an automatic pick from day one, but definitely a good prospect.

Their right back Woodards is decent too !!

Gash mates all claim hes a right winger? I think we have enough of those!

Has he got a new club lined up Dave ? S****horpe ?

Several Clubs were interested in taking him early season and hes had a very good season out on loan and proved his fitness by all accounts... so who really knows...?

Shame he couldnt make it at City when you consider the length of time hes been here but there we are...one door closes another one opens...

That's the big win for me if we did sign Carayol.

I thought he was a left winger?

Several Clubs were interested in taking him early season and hes had a very good season out on loan and proved his fitness by all accounts... so who really knows...?

Shame he couldnt make it at City when you consider the length of time hes been here but there we are...one door closes another one opens...

Are Birmingham still interested in him ??

Testimonial ? :laughcont:

I'd imagine Ribs can't wait to move on and get 1st team football somewhere, whats gone on seems a little strange as you said he's proved his fitness this year elsewhere and had a good run in the reserves too, attitude seems fine, fitness seems to of improved, ability is good, potential is massive .... bet he was going regardless of Dels decision anyway ? Weird one !

I'd imagine Ribs can't wait to move on and get 1st team football somewhere, whats gone on seems a little strange as you said he's proved his fitness this year elsewhere and had a good run in the reserves too, attitude seems fine, fitness seems to of improved, ability is good, potential is massive .... bet he was going regardless of Dels decision anyway ? Weird one !

Testimonial ? :laughcont:

I think you might have won that bet..

Peterborough make McCann, Taylor, Boyd, Little, Ball, Griffiths, Ajose and Breeze available for transfer. Lewis and Mills released.

Wow, they must be in some financial grief. I thought McCann, Taylor, Little, Boyd, Ball were all 1st team regulars. Is Lewis the goalkeeper Lewis? Worth a punt for nothing?

Wow, they must be in some financial grief. I thought McCann, Taylor, Little, Boyd, Ball were all 1st team regulars. Is Lewis the goalkeeper Lewis? Worth a punt for nothing?

Yeah that's Lewis the GK.

Worth a punt for sure but I think he will be heading for a bigger club than ours. I would take Boyd, Little and mcCann as well.

Joe Lewis would be class on a free but will likely get better offer.

Although i havent seen George Boyd much this season on previous years form he would walk into our team on left midfield, again will probably get a better offer thouhgh and will also cost a few quid

Don't know much about this Carayol fella. I think we should stick away from signing Gas unless he is top draw though

Archived