IGNORED

Weak Transfer Rumours Thread [Merged & Renamed]

I wouldn't want him.

Even though he is only 28 his best days are behind him and he isn't better than what we have. Although as I have mentioned above, we lack players with a decent delivery. He is good from set pieces and has a great delivery, so I guess going by this it wouldn't be the worst signing providing he didn't command much in wages.

:laugh: You managed to disagree then convince yourself otherwise in the same sentence!

From what I've seen of Davidson he seems in the mould of Skuse. As for the Sandaza rumour which will undoubtly surface at some point, I think he is too similar to what we have here and if we are going that road then I would prefer Cillian Sheridan who seems more mobile to me. Not sure of his contract situation tho.

Clayton would be a great acquisition. Must just be a case of his face not fitting wiht the warnock regime

Maik Taylor could be an option as competition for Deano, at the right price of course.

Very experienced and i have always thought him a quality stopper

Dundee Utd have a decent team with a few quality players. Daly, Flood, Russell and Dixon.

Saw them at Ibrox earlier in the season and last season.

Dixon would do well at Championship level and would be definitely be a good addition to the squad.

Hearts and Utd played out a 2-2 draw on Saturday and numerous players allegedly on our radar were on display..

Black played full 90, but the guy who many Hearts fans believe is heading South - Templeton only is playing bit part at moment. And is not looking to have much confidence at present.

One guy who has impressed me up here and believe me there is a lot of dross in SPL is Paul McGowen who plays for St Mirren. Ex Celtic midfielder who is very attacking minded.

I've watched St.Mirren twice on Sky recently and on both occasions, McGowan was head and shoulders above the rest! His name sake, the Aussie defender at Hearts looks decent too.

Gutted we missed out on Jason Pearce.

Gone to Leeds for 500k, only thing is he's left footed and so is Fonts so we do kinda need a right footed centre half.

He's not left footed mate he is all right foot. I agree though would have been a fantastic additon.

Watched the Rangers v Dundee game last night. Wasn't impressed one bit with our reported targets Paul Dixon and Gareth Kenneth.

Dixon failed to clear his lines on numerous occasions and got taken apart by the Rangers right winger who grabbed himself a brace. Dixon got

dragged all over the place at times. Only good thing i saw from him was his delivery from set plays.

Kenneth was worse than awful. As slow as a slug in general even more so on the turn. He continued to get on the wrong side of his man while pointing and blaming everyone else for what he was doing wrong. Obviously won the odd header but at 6ft 3 you'd expect that.

Admittedly it was just the one game but on this evidence i hope we don't go near these two.

Poor standard that Scottish league.

Watched the Rangers v Dundee game last night. Wasn't impressed one bit with our reported targets Paul Dixon and Gareth Kenneth.

Dixon failed to clear his lines on numerous occasions and got taken apart by the Rangers right winger who grabbed himself a brace. Dixon got

dragged all over the place at times. Only good thing i saw from him was his delivery from set plays.

Kenneth was worse than awful. As slow as a slug in general even more so on the turn. He continued to get on the wrong side of his man while pointing and blaming everyone else for what he was doing wrong. Obviously won the odd header but at 6ft 3 you'd expect that.

Admittedly it was just the one game but on this evidence i hope we don't go near these two.

Poor standard that Scottish league.

You are correct Scottish football is Championship level at best.

Dixon was poor last night but is decent from he games I have seen.

My worry is that Del will return to Perth to bring in Davidson and Sandaza...?

Now these players are not the best in the poor SPL.

Stevenage left back Scott Laird has reportedly signed a pre contract agreement with another club. Local lad, and his dad manages Weston. Surprised if we haven't even looked.

Dundee United left back Paul Dixon has confirmed he is leaving the club and wants a move to England.

Stevenage left back Scott Laird has reportedly signed a pre contract agreement with another club. Local lad, and his dad manages Weston. Surprised if we haven't even looked.

City have approached him, there was a thread on this before and this was mentioned. I'm not saying how I know because I wouldn't wanna jeopardise anything for him/city but their have been 'talks'

Dundee United left back Paul Dixon has confirmed he is leaving the club and wants a move to England.

Archived