IGNORED

Celtic Fans...

Cider army1981

Bollox end of, and as for minister, a man of god dont spout off like a child, it's either time for bed or have yer medication

why you getting mad a Protestant minister is not a vicar or full time preacher your a very ignorant person and bollox to you

Dont forget their sunburn problem.......

Think I covered that with ginger :cool:

Great post. i'm much happier laughing at the Scottish in general, although, i was brought up watching some of the greatest ever players to play for BCFC who just happened to be Scottish, Gow, Sweeney, Ritchie, Gillies, i woder what religion they were. :facepalm:

I'm off to hell then! :chant6ez: in my defense... both my grandparents are Scottish, and I'm pretty much a subterranean feral ginger, sun hating drug addict so jokes on me.

why you getting mad a Protestant minister is not a vicar or full time preacher your a very ignorant person and bollox to you

Getting mad ? pray tell how you picked that up, twas trying to calm down a secterian meltdown on a football forum,

but seing gods on your side i can see the hill getting steeper, the wine getting stronger and some sod splitting on me x

Finally the voice of reason. Just like SOME gas are c**ts as are SOME of our fans.

Ya, you see Rangers fans invading the pitch at ashton gate after a pre season friendly, bending the crossbar, ripping the goal nets, messing up the pitch dont ya.

You see City fans invading FGR pitch wrecking it to eh?

That in itself is a joke, and showing of the "support" Celtic have.

A***holes

I'm off to my red white and blue bedroom and crawling in to my crimson coloured sheets after I've pulled my bright ORANGE curtains with lovelely SASHES as tie backs

Seriously we have got to ban this bollox and get back to proper banter

Every time Rangers and Celtic are mentioned on here it gets to this we all have are own ideas on certain matters concerning these two would be better if Rangers and Celtic talk other than football gets banned

Personally i find this sort of debate far more interesting than the usual "guess the crowd" or "football rumours" nonsense normally posted on here, as long as it don't get to personal

ok - Once Ireland was an Ireland. Then the English 'stole' six counties - like the English always did across the globe. The nationalists simply want their country back .. what right do we have to take over part of Ireland??

....right everyone, take a deep breath and relax....

ok - Once Ireland was an Ireland. Then the English 'stole' six counties - like the English always did across the globe. The nationalists simply want their country back .. what right do we have to take over part of Ireland??

Really and there was me thinking that there was a treaty to stop a sectarian civil war across the country. However The Irish Free State managed to have one of those anyway because so many in the south wanted one.

Eamon Da Valera was pretty keen and he wasn't even Finian!

Do you not think a civil war would ensue any attempt to alter the partician. Still plenty of trafic for Irish terminations in a country that would let a mother die...Perhaps mods should close this down now!

Really and there was me thinking that there was a treaty to stop a sectarian civil war across the country. However The Irish Free State managed to have one of those anyway because so many in the south wanted one.

Eamon Da Valera was pretty keen and he wasn't even Finian!

Do you not think a civil war would ensue any attempt to alter the partician. Still plenty of trafic for Irish terminations in a country that would let a mother die...Perhaps mods should close this down now!

I don't think we should bring abortion into the argument when we live in a country where thousands of perfectly healthy potential babies are terminated every week. I'm not totally against abortion by the way, but our laws clearly don't work and the number of abortions is horrendous.

How anyone can condone actions past and present of the IRA and or Celtic supporters, who are anti British is beyond me.

If I hated this country historically or otherwise, I wouldn't come here, baffling.

Mr wolf, you are forgetting that nasty rangers fans sing nasty songs, so that makes to 100% for Celtic fans to sing pro ira songs.......

celtic fans on the whole are a great bunch but theres no question some are there to create headlines, they know anything they do will create bigger headlines than any other sets of fans.

What brentford fans saw was an incredible atmosphere the likes that most of them had never experienced, but again it will be the couple of idiots who will be latched onto even if theres no evidence it happend.

celtic fans on the whole are a great bunch but theres no question some are there to create headlines, they know anything they do will create bigger headlines than any other sets of fans.

What brentford fans saw was an incredible atmosphere the likes that most of them had never experienced, but again it will be the couple of idiots who will be latched onto even if theres no evidence it happend.

get yer head out of that dark crevis it happened have a little look at the brentford forum

what brentford fans saw was a load of idiots invade the pitch tear down the nets try and snap the crossbar also had to put up with the most disgusting verbal shite comming from them dirty rotten ira loving sewer rats who sing songs about blowing up innocent women and children that's me finished on this thread to many brain dead idiots who can't see no further than there noses

I don't think we should bring abortion into the argument when we live in a country where thousands of perfectly healthy potential babies are terminated every week. I'm not totally against abortion by the way, but our laws clearly don't work and the number of abortions is horrendous.

Yes it is a sad indictment!

However the point is one of the main reasons at the time for the partition (regardless of the legalities of the period) was that protestant's were not incline to live in a papist state. Eire continues to align itself so closely to the Catholic Church it loses the ability to be pragmatic.

Anyway my last word on this

what brentford fans saw was a load of idiots invade the pitch tear down the nets try and snap the crossbar also had to put up with the most disgusting verbal shite comming from them dirty rotten ira loving sewer rats who sing songs about blowing up innocent women and children that's me finished on this thread to many brain dead idiots who can't see no further than there noses

But thats not simply true, plenty of brentford fans have said how great they were and the pitch invasion was harmless, some seem to have been brainwashed in hating them so cant post anything but negative stuff,

I find it very odd that there has been nothing on the BBC website or any other reputable news site concerning the specific allegation of songs and/or chants about Lee Rigby.

If there is, simply post a link and I will accept it. I don't find it inconceivable, any more than I find it inconceivable that Rangers fans sing about UVF murders and Celtic fans sing about IRA murders. I have as yet seen no credible evidence that it happened.

It seems to me that some posting here have a political agenda not a million miles from those of the UVF/UDA, which does not add to their credibility.

Evidence, please, gentlemen.

I find it very odd that there has been nothing on the BBC website or any other reputable news site concerning the specific allegation of songs and/or chants about Lee Rigby.

If there is, simply post a link and I will accept it. I don't find it inconceivable, any more than I find it inconceivable that Rangers fans sing about UVF murders and Celtic fans sing about IRA murders. I have as yet seen no credible evidence that it happened.

It seems to me that some posting here have a political agenda not a million miles from those of the UVF/UDA, which does not add to their credibility.

Evidence, please, gentlemen.

Bang on Aizoon, the trouble is you cannot educate pork

How times have changed. In 1966 Harry Roberts was part of a gang who shot dead three policemen in Shepherd's Bush, and then went on the run sparking a huge manhunt. I remember standing in the then East End at Ashton Gate, in the days when a solid line of policemen formed up in front of the terraces, with the crowd singing "Who are they looking for? Harry Roberts..." etc.

I've witnessed City supporters sing songs about Mickey Barrett, Aberfan, Ian Holloway and his kids, so people in glass houses and all that.

I hate the IRA songs and hate that people are talking about that rather than the fantastic support at Brentford (I was there with around 15 other City/Celtic fans).

Do the people on here condemning SOME Celtic fans, also condemn some Rangers supporters singing the Sash or about being up to their knees in ......blood? Or do they choose to ignore that because they happen to be on that side of the fence?

For the record, I disagree with any of the political/sectarian chants - it should have no places in football, but historically it does and has done for decades, on both sides.

I've witnessed City supporters sing songs about Mickey Barrett, Aberfan, Ian Holloway and his kids, so people in glass houses and all that.

I hate the IRA songs and hate that people are talking about that rather than the fantastic support at Brentford (I was there with around 15 other City/Celtic fans).

Do the people on here condemning SOME Celtic fans, also condemn some Rangers supporters singing the Sash or about being up to their knees in ......blood? Or do they choose to ignore that because they happen to be on that side of the fence?

For the record, I disagree with any of the political/sectarian chants - it should have no places in football, but historically it does and has done for decades, on both sides.

Agree with all that. Just want to see some evidence of songs/chants about Lee Rigby. Presumably, if there were, it was from the Wahabist wing of the Republican movement.

Archived