IGNORED

Steve Cotterill [Merged + Poll]

KeepUpLino

452 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm gonna support him from the off, anyway.

Seems an honest bloke, took Cheltenham up twice, this league ain't designed for Spanish football anyway.

My inkling is he'll do us, suprisingly, ok. But we shall see...

Think this above guy got it pretty spot on :P

It cracks me up that a lot of people on here can dish it out, but can't take it when they're proven to be talking absolute tosh.  Just put your hands up and say "I was wrong". Why lock the thread? Its easy "I was wrong about Cotts".... See.  

Well I just voted "NO THANKS" simply because had I voted at the time of the OP that is what I would have done.

How wrong I would have been is now easy to see, just as well most of us only play FIFA and dont do it for real :laugh:

Well I just voted "NO THANKS" simply because had I voted at the time of the OP that is what I would have done.

How wrong I would have been is now easy to see, just as well most of us only play FIFA and dont do it for real :laugh:

Blimey M you could call that integrity!

Me nah! I didn't post originally because I simply had no clue (well at least there was no little dot on the thread and I couldn't be assed to trawl 16 pages and I was able to cast my vote today).

I voted Yes to SC and proud to have done so....:laugh:!

For the record, as it was mentioned above, Jordan Tansley was a complete fruitcake (I am being mild in my comments) who I ignored many months before he was finally sent out to pasture...And Rightly So!

I have rhe benefit of not having posted in the orginal, but if I had, it most likely would have, in complete truth, been along the line of;

- Surprised and disappointed in timing, amd would have given SOD longer (o dear....);

- worried by this guys reputation;

- he is now the manager, these are dark times, lets get behind him.

Clearly, in hindsight, entirely wrong! However that is a million miles different from saying I want him to fail so I can say 'told you so'. Why on earth would anyone wish that.

Come on there is so much comedy gold on this thread or is it just plain embarrassing?.

Still in 3/4 years time if he get's sacked, many of you can say "look I was right all along", just like Robbored did over another former manager.

Probably not quite one for the classics yet but certainly getting there and promotion will confirm it's status, actually cheered me up.

Throughout the "rights" and 'wrongs', plus the "told you so's" and the "wait and see's" on this thread, I have a gut feeling that this is all water under the bridge now.  Can we just horse on with taking the proverbial out of NLBR?   Surely someone here could start  an NLBR thread?

What day is it, nurse?

I'm pretty hungover, so can't really be bothered to get annoyed by your cluelessness today. Suffice it to say, even jokingly claiming a journeyman manager who's had a successful start is a legend but our record appearance maker who literally broke his ******* skull in service to this club and has played with blood pissing out of cuts sustained putting his bonce on the line for BCFC is nothing more than an excellent servant?

What a crock of bollocks.

And I mean Journeyman in its truest sense, as defined by the oxford dictionary. Not the ridiculous creation of a word by illiterate football fans.

Now I'm going back to bed.

Legend?

We've got bellends on here who don't think Carey deserves that status? We might not even go up this season!!

See above and also your signiture.

Judging by the post of Nogbad the Bad that's a quite insulting thing to say! I don't think I'm any of those things? Am I?

Undermining, humiliating, bullying, insulting. Very Tansleyesque indeed.

My main regret about this forum is not the tosh spoken for which we are all guilty at some point or another, but that people don't always debate civilly.

Archived