IGNORED

Steve Cotterill [Merged + Poll]

KeepUpLino

452 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not that clued up on odds but I know it means he's the overwhelming favourite for the job now. All others have suddenly drifted to 14/1 + ! 

Oh dear. Underwhelming to say the least, but as I've said before there is nothing worse for a manager than the fans being against you from day one. Full support is needed, but with his track record I won't be giving him as much time as I did So'd, not exactly proven at all. 

Don't have a clue how odds work, does 1/10 mean he isn't favourite anymore? Bloody confusing.

You'd probably get odds if 1/10 on Arsenal to beat Bristol City at Their place.

Does that put things into perspective for you?

Other 1/10 shots include:

Aizoon making a hedgehog reference by the end of the night.

Il Raderino attempting to start some sort of religious war before the end of the month.

Or the right honorable les q coming up with something extremely weird.

Hope that puts things into perspective.

Il Raderino attempting to start some sort of religious war before the end of the month.

Ha. I've got you! I won't mention hedgehogs until tomorrow!

Hang on...

Or JT calling somebody a **** :)

He's got a 40% win ratio over his whole career. There are 81 points to play for. His ratio would give us about 32 points which would not be enough to stay up.

Not totally against his possible appointment but im not convinced he would make us any better. Stop gap to fight a relegation battle? Perhaps.

He's got a 40% win ratio over his whole career. There are 81 points to play for. His ratio would give us about 32 points which would not be enough to stay up.

Not totally against his possible appointment but im not convinced he would make us any better. Stop gap to fight a relegation battle? Perhaps.

But that will include draws.. 40% ratio isn't bad is it?

But that will include draws.. 40% ratio isn't bad is it?

40% win ratio is decent mate. Many on here won't like it but it's a better win ratio than either SOD or McInnes (both of whom were welcomed by almost all fans when appointed). Haven't seen anyone properly justify an argument against Cotterill yet. I admit it wouldn't set the pulse racing but I'm not gonna slam the guy without any prior knowledge or reasoning.

That said, I wouldn't write off either Tisdale or Cooper at Swindon yet. Word I'm getting from respective fans at those clubs is they would both jump at the chance to manage us.

Why do people get so excited (or not in this case) by bookies odds? All it means is that people are putting more bets on cotteril, not that someone is in the know that he is nailed on to be next manager.

Ah, but what happens when JL tells his mates? They all go and put a bob or two on...

40% win ratio is decent mate. Many on here won't like it but it's a better win ratio than either SOD or McInnes (both of whom were welcomed by almost all fans when appointed). Haven't seen anyone properly justify an argument against Cotterill yet. I admit it wouldn't set the pulse racing but I'm not gonna slam the guy without any prior knowledge or reasoning.

That said, I wouldn't write off either Tisdale or Cooper at Swindon yet. Word I'm getting from respective fans at those clubs is they would both jump at the chance to manage us.

To be honest I don't mind him taking over. Can't say I am looking forward to the football, but as I have said before, I haven't really enjoyed it since the first two years of wilson.

Don't have a clue how odds work, does 1/10 mean he isn't favourite anymore? Bloody confusing. 

Would you like a bet?.........you sound just my type of punter!!?................10 to 1 (put one pound on, get eleven back..commonly known as an outsider) 1 to 10 (put ten pounds on get eleven back...commonly known as a strong favourite)....simples innits?

Archived