IGNORED

Steve Cotterill [Merged + Poll]

KeepUpLino

452 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Insults again...... just in case anyone reading is mistaken who started it.......

Sorry, I know I said I was out but jesus.

"He started it!!" WOOOOW! 

Like, seriously, wow? how old are you?

do you have no control over your own actions? you're bound by the laws of biology to retaliate are you?

Also, is being a woman really an insult? I mean, if you're going to claim that 'meet me and we'll discuss it wink wink hint hint' isnt a threat then surely the same rules should apply to you? Why is being called a woman insulting to you? what's wrong with women? do you hate all women or something? 

Wind-up or not some of this forum's "football experts" come across as utter prannets reading their posts on that thread.

Some have had the grace to say they were mistaken, a diehard few still try to denigrate our most successful manager for many years.

I must say I was chuckling away reading the thread. Cheers TM!

do you have no control over your own actions? you're bound by the laws of biology to retaliate are you?

Also, is being a woman really an insult? I mean, if you're going to claim that 'meet me and we'll discuss it wink wink hint hint' isnt a threat then surely the same rules should apply to you? Why is being called a woman insulting to you? what's wrong with women? do you hate all women or something? 

you seem to be bizzy....for someone how didnt want to get involved...and was done!!

Thats it...... protect the guilty........

I can assure you I don't threaten anyone and did not threaten KITR... but you can try and put what slant you want on it....

When I said discuss things I ment exactly that..... so am sorry if your trying to make something out of it that its not.....

I'm quiet happy too meet anyone and discuss things.... I will even buy the beer!!

I'm sure a large amount of fans are excited and happy that his underwhelming appointment is actually going well so far. But, you do realise how much of an imbecile you're going to look when it goes badly? It will go badly in the end. It always does.

To me, this is the problem with people who weren't inspired/didn't approve of Cotterill appointment........no matter what he does or how long he is manager, the detractors will evenetually come on trying to state "I told you so".

The board would have had a checklist of what they required when appointing after SOD........

Managed in lower leagues

Known/contacts in the lower leagues

experience of promotion

Can work with acadamy / bring though youth

SC ticked these boxes, so in that sense, he was and is the right type of appointment. What happens after he is appointed is down to SC's management skills and that is clearly going well. Clearly, we are going to lose at some point and have a slump and go through some rough times, but thats going to happen to every, single manager

Based on your comments, it just seems you cant wait for it to go belly up

Thats it...... protect the guilty........

I can assure you I don't threaten anyone and did not threaten KITR... but you can try and put what slant you want on it....

When I said discuss things I ment exactly that..... so am sorry if your trying to make something out of it that its not.....

I'm quiet happy too meet anyone and discuss things.... I will even buy the beer!!

FREE BEER???

3-21- back in the room    :yes:

To me, this is the problem with people who weren't inspired/didn't approve of Cotterill appointment........no matter what he does or how long he is manager, the detractors will evenetually come on trying to state "I told you so".

The board would have had a checklist of what they required when appointing after SOD........

Managed in lower leagues

Known/contacts in the lower leagues

experience of promotion

Can work with acadamy / bring though youth

SC ticked these boxes, so in that sense, he was and is the right type of appointment. What happens after he is appointed is down to SC's management skills and that is clearly going well. Clearly, we are going to lose at some point and have a slump and go through some rough times, but thats going to happen to every, single manager

Based on your comments, it just seems you cant wait for it to go belly up

What poppycock. I started very wary based on the information passed on by Forest and Burnley fans. It was hoof ball I was mostly concerned with and you cannot deny that Cotterill came here with a reputation for playing that. He had his own brand of it named after him for gods sake. 

However, he has proven he can be versatile and aware of the needs of the fans and club by playing a very attacking, entertaining brand of football. I am pleased he was appointed and I hope it doesn't turn sour.

My point about it inevitably going tits up was based on the longevity of a football managers shelf-life. It is, based on the evidence of all other managers bar 3? in the English divisions in the last 25 years that he will leave within the next few years. Statistically its more likely he will be sacked than poached too, so in the end it probably won't end well? it never does. That's not a slight on the guy, I pray he is the next Gradi, Ferguson or Wenger. (longevity wise!) I just don't see the evidence that he will be.

All the posturing and 'i told you so' rubbish. It's childish. Look at Robbored for gods sake. Is that who TM aspires to be?

So who started the insults?? Oh yeah KITR... lets look over that.....

How have I threatened him?? Oh yeah.. incorrect... let look over that....

Who says it will go wrong...... No one knows.... lets look over that.....

Stalking... its a fans forum as KITR pointed out this morning.... if people don't want to be reminded on what they said or shot at..... they shouldn't write it....

Jordan Tansley...... 'Good Poster'..... now there is some one that abused people... bullied people and be littled people.... but lets look over that!

But hey... each too their own.......

Absolutely right.

Jordan Tansley certainly had it in him be a good poster but the abuse he dished out for very little reason was well over the top and becoming more frequent..

Perhaps whoever mentioned him to Mike Litoris as a 'good poster' failed to mention that.

In fairness Cotterill has done a lot better than even the most supportive of fans would have expected, so far.

He kept us up last year, I guess we can call that an achievement, although I don't think the squad we had should ever have been in the position it was and I think almost anyone coming in after SOD would have lifted us.

He's made some good signings and got a good belief and spirit in the team, he's made a great start. As I said in my first post, in hind sight all the doubters are currently wrong, that said, at the time he wasn't the most inspiring choice and I can understand why some people were hesitant about his appointment.

Archived