IGNORED

Steve Cotterill [Merged + Poll]

KeepUpLino

452 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This betting thing was days ago! Feels a lot like attacking the poster and not the post.. He's not biting

Hes nibbling.................... then he will bite like a shark..........

As soon as Liverpool win again he will be back shouting and banging on........

And its not the betting thing...... its him knowing everything and me knowing nothing........  :P

Hes nibbling.................... then he will bite like a shark..........

As soon as Liverpool win again he will be back shouting and banging on........

And its not the betting thing...... its him knowing everything and me knowing nothing........  :P

you'v got a problem leave it or do you get pleasure (trying) to take the piss?

Well Jordan Liverpool I know everything and I'm by far the most eloquent poster on here tansley could also ignore my posts ! but instead he goes running to the mods and gets me banked he's Jordan tansley, he'll do what he wants !

Yo got yourself banned, just like others have in the past (including JT I believe). Only you are responsible for what you write.

On Keith Dawe's head be it.

He said something at the AGM last year along the lines of "recruitment is my speciality & interest" (pretty obvious given his line of business) but would you be appointing Cotterill if you weren't pals, Keith?

If this appointment fails then Dawe should be removed from the board, what else is he contributing anyway??

Twitter awash with Coterill confirmed.

Superjack just posted on this forum it's a done deal.

Seems despite 70% of fans on here saying a direct NO , that another non-entity has just become the new manager of BCFC.

I cannot see any way that we are better off now, than with SOD tbh.

Except that now SL won't have to pay someone he hated.

Anyone still doubt that Bristol United isn't the end-game in Lansdowns plan?

And on the list of candidates POLL 98.3% voted for someone else.

A staggering decision if true.

We may not be overjoyed at his appointment, but let's wait and see how he gets on eh!

He may well prove everyone wrong and get it right.

Yezir.. its all we will have left. if the vast majority of us are wrong we will all cumulatively start to love the board again. Or is that being extreme?

Twitter awash with Coterill confirmed.

Superjack just posted on this forum it's a done deal.

Seems despite 70% of fans on here saying a direct NO , that another non-entity has just become the new manager of BCFC.

I cannot see any way that we are better off now, than with SOD tbh.

Except that now SL won't have to pay someone he hated.

Anyone still doubt that Bristol United isn't the end-game in Lansdowns plan?

Just out of interest, who was the last "non-entity" you think managed us?

On Keith Dawe's head be it.

He said something at the AGM last year along the lines of "recruitment is my speciality & interest" (pretty obvious given his line of business) but would you be appointing Cotterill if you weren't pals, Keith?

If this appointment fails then Dawe should be removed from the board, what else is he contributing anyway??

I don't see it like that.

I see it as equality under the "Buggins Turn" principle.

Young Jon got to choose SOD, and before that Sexstone wanted McInnes.

Lansdown senior had several goes, as his right as oli umm majority shareholder.

Now it's Keith's turn.

Fair's fair.

Oh BTW under my tried and tested formula for successful managers, this one will be marginally better than the last one, at best.

First, no need for the insults is there? or the threatening behaviour. The actions of a lout with nothing more to add to any conversation than stalking.

secondly, nothing posted by KITR is anything more than his opinion. So what's your problem? It's apparent you have a rock on for Cotts and have done since the day he was appointed. Good for you, I'm sure a large amount of fans are excited and happy that his underwhelming appointment is actually going well so far. But, you do realise how much of an imbecile you're going to look when it goes badly? It will go badly in the end. It always does. Not a slight on Cotterill, before you start calling me names and stalking me too.

I think, personally that you look quite sad in all this. KITR at least has his own opinion and will stand by it. He's actually a fair, balanced and knowledgeable poster on here. He contributes a hell of a lot more than you and yet you feel it necessary to hound and abuse? Someone mentioned to me the other day in a discussion about this place that you did it previously to another 'good' poster too. 

So who started the insults?? Oh yeah KITR... lets look over that.....

How have I threatened him?? Oh yeah.. incorrect... let look over that....

Who says it will go wrong...... No one knows.... lets look over that.....

Stalking... its a fans forum as KITR pointed out this morning.... if people don't want to be reminded on what they said or shot at..... they shouldn't write it....

Jordan Tansley...... 'Good Poster'..... now there is some one that abused people... bullied people and be littled people.... but lets look over that!

But hey... each too their own.......

So who started the insults?? Oh yeah KITR... lets look over that.....

How have I threatened him?? Oh yeah.. incorrect... let look over that....

Who says it will go wrong...... No one knows.... lets look over that.....

Stalking... its a fans forum as KITR pointed out this morning.... if people don't want to be reminded on what they said or shot at..... they shouldn't write it....

Jordan Tansley...... 'Good Poster'..... now there is some one that abused people... bullied people and be littled people.... but lets look over that!

But hey... each too their own.......

Riiiiight. I'm not interested in being dragged down to your level, sir. So, carry on. Just thought it was worth mentioning how it is being perceived by impartial readers of this forum. Post's like this do nothing but divide, is that your goal? to divide the fan base with wind up merchant stuff? Posts like this drag the level of debate down to the gutter.

that's my opinion. 

please don't become so obsessed with me that you either have a copy of all my posts previously prepared, or that you spend your monday mornings trawling through my posting history to make a really boring point. That would be somewhat disturbing, that a grown man would take it all so very seriously.

There I go, stooping lower and lower.

That's me out.

cheers.

Archived