IGNORED

Luke Ayling - Now Signed (See Page 10 Onwards!)

Shaftesburyred

Well why bother reading an unofficial source of information if you only want facts?

Because Rob, if he does sign it will prob be posted here first with people gloating "I told you so"

and if he signs for some one else it will prob be posted here first with other people gloating "I told you so"

Because Rob, if he does sign it will prob be posted here first with people gloating "I told you so"

and if he signs for some one else it will prob be posted here first with other people gloating "I told you so"

Losers, the lot of you. :yes:

Huffing and puffing over nonsense....

Ever think that you might be taking the Internet a little too seriously?

Harry also said we weren't signing those two spanish kids and that we weren't signing luke freeman as well, I'll wait for something offical from the club thank you

Crikey Monk, what's your issue? I think Bristol Rob is right - you take this forum far too seriously buddy!

Ok, for the record.  I don't believe I have EVER come on here and said "I told you so".

On one thread the other day I made some comments that may have been construed in that manner, but those comments were in response to other posters vilifying my opinions from 4 weeks prior, in an attempt to make me look like a "tit" (as one poster so kindly put it)!

I'd posted something along the lines of "I'd like to see us sign 21-24 year olds", and made it clear I wasn't fond of SC's comments to the press about only looking at 25-28 year olds.  Simple as that.  4 weeks later, when SC signs a couple of 22 & 23 year olds, some posters took it upon themsleves to try to make me look like a "tit".  When in fact, I am over the moon with the signings and am happy that the recruitment is going just as I would like it.

That's not saying "I told you so".  That's me expressing a desire which eventually panned out, whilst other posters take it upon themselves to criticise my opinions.

Ok, next - onto the Spaniards.  When we signed those 2 Spanish lads the other week, I had not previously mentioned ANYTHING about them.  In the thread when they had arrived, there was speculation as to who they were and where they were from.  I made a comment that maybe one of them was from Valencia, as I was aware we had been looking at a lad from their youth team (still are).

At NO POINT did I EVER mention that we "weren't signing the 2 Spanish kids" as you put it.  I think you're mixing me up with someone else you've probably fallen out with on here!  You've argued with so many people you're getting mixed up about who said what pal.

Next, I apparently said "we weren't signing Freeman".

I have to admire your efforts here Monk, you've gone a long way to make stuff up about me.

I commented that I was disappointed we hadn't picked up Freeman in January, as he was not a free agent in the Summer (as SC had alluded to), and so it was my opinion that this made it a much more difficult deal for us to pull off, with interest from higher clubs and the need to pay a fee.  I NEVER AT ANY POINT said "we're not signing him".  I was just of the opinion that with the circumstances as they were, I feared we might have missed our chance.  Of course, I'm delighted that SC has captured LF.

Finally, I'm really loving you and your matey's snide comments about the "ITK'ers".  It really gives me a smile mucker.  I'm fortunate enough to hear a few pieces of information here and there.  Not all of it is for public consumption and I rightly keep that to myself, however, when that information isn't considered "top secret", I've been happy to surreptitiously mention it on here.  I don't do it for the kudos or to be seen as "ITK", I do it because I like to share.  We all know that we all like a little snippet or two of 'unofficial' news from time to time - keeps this place alive!

If you don't want me to share this kind of stuff in the future Monkeh, then I shan't bother.  In fact, I think that's a done deal mate, you've convinced me - I'm not gonna bother with it any more.

This forum, for me, has always been a place where we can express our opinions, have a sensible debate, have a bit of fun.  Recently though, it has become a place where opinions are not being sensibly debated, but users are instead attacking people, calling them "tits", ridiculing others opinions rather than debating them, and to be brutally honest, it not a very fun place to be any more (and by God I think we've had enough of the Curbishly jokes everyone!!  I think that lemon has been thoroughly squeezed).

I consider myself to have always been a rather fair and reasoned poster on here, and I've never stooped to the level of personal insult.  Before I find myself reaching that point, I think I'm going to take a well earned break from here.  I honestly really can't be arsed sharing my space with the likes of yourself any more Monkeh - you continually spout your nonsense on every single thread on here and there is simply no getting away from you - you're like a fart in a lift mate.

So, I'm getting off the lift at this floor and getting away for some fresh air for a while.  I might be back someday, unlikely though.  Cheers all.  It was fun, for a while.  But not any more.

Adios.

Crikey Monk, what's your issue?  I think Bristol Rob is right - you take this forum far too seriously buddy!

Ok, for the record.  I don't believe I have EVER come on here and said "I told you so".

On one thread the other day I made some comments that may have been construed in that manner, but those comments were in response to other posters vilifying my opinions from 4 weeks prior, in an attempt to make me look like a "tit" (as one poster so kindly put it)!

I'd posted something along the lines of "I'd like to see us sign 21-24 year olds", and made it clear I wasn't fond of SC's comments to the press about only looking at 25-18 year olds.  Simple as that.  4 weeks later, when SC signs a couple of 22 & 23 year olds, some posters took it upon themsleves to try to make me look like a "tit".  When in fact, I am over the moon with the signings and am happy that the recruitment is going just as I would like it.

That's not saying "I told you so".  That's me expressing a desire which eventually panned out, whilst other posters take it upon themselves to criticise my opinions.

Ok, next - onto the Spaniards.  When we signed those 2 Spanish lads the other week, I had not previously mentioned ANYTHING about them.  In the thread when they had arrived, there was speculation as to who they were and where they were from.  I made a comment that maybe one of them was from Valencia, as I was aware we had been looking at a lad from their youth team (still are).

At NO POINT did I EVER mention that we "weren't signing the 2 Spanish kids" as you put it.  I think you're mixing me up with someone else you've probably fallen out with on here!  You've argued with so many people you're getting mixed up about who said what pal.

I have to admire your efforts here Monk, you've gone a long way to make stuff up about me.

I commented that I was disappointed we hadn't picked up Freeman in January, as he was not a free agent in the Summer (as SC had alluded to), and so it was my opinion that this made it a much more difficult deal for us to pull off, with interest from higher clubs and the need to pay a fee.  I NEVER AT ANY POINT said "we're not signing him".  I was just of the opinion that with the circumstances as they were, I feared we might have missed our chance.  Of course, I'm delighted that SC has captured LF.

Finally, I'm really loving you and your matey's snide comments about the "ITK'ers".  It really gives me a smile mucker.  I'm fortunate enough to hear a few pieces of information here and there.  Not all of it is for public consumption and I rightly keep that to myself, however, when that information isn't considered "top secret", I've been happy to surreptitiously mention it on here.  I don't do it for the kudos or to be seen as "ITK", I do it because I like to share.  We all know that we all like a little snippet or two of 'unofficial' news from time to time - keeps this place alive!

If you don't want me to share this kind of stuff in the future Monkeh, then I shan't bother.  In fact, I think that's a done deal mate, you've convinced me - I'm not gonna bother with it any more.

This forum, for me, has always been a place where we can express our opinions, have a sensible debate, have a bit of fun.  Recently though, it has become a place where opinions are not being sensibly debated, but users are instead attacking people, calling them "tits", ridiculing others opinions rather than debating them, and to be brutally honest, it not a very fun place to be any more (and by God I think we've had enough of the Curbishly jokes everyone!!  I think that lemon has been thoroughly squeezed).

I consider myself to have always been a rather fair and reasoned poster on here, and I've never stooped to the level of personal insult.  Before I find myself reaching that point, I think I'm going to take a well earned break from here.  I honestly really can't be arsed sharing my space with the likes of yourself any more Monkeh - you continually spout your nonsense on every single thread on here and there is simply no getting away from you - you're like a fart in a lift mate.

So, I'm getting off the lift at this floor and getting away for some fresh air for a while.  I might be back someday, unlikely though.  Cheers all.  It was fun, for a while.  But not any more.

Adios.

Crikey Monk, what's your issue?  I think Bristol Rob is right - you take this forum far too seriously buddy!

I'd posted something along the lines of "I'd like to see us sign 21-24 year olds", and made it clear I wasn't fond of SC's comments to the press about only looking at 25-18 year olds.  Simple as that.  4 weeks later, when SC signs a couple of 22 & 23 year olds, some posters took it upon themsleves to try to make me look like a "tit".  When in fact, I am over the moon with the signings and am happy that the recruitment is going just as I would like it.

Adios.

:sad26: now you've done it Monkeh

Adios.

Shame, for every bad poster there's a lot more people who enjoy your posts but may not always say so.

Aww come on lads..........  there are so many positives at the moment as far as BCFC is concerned that we have no reason to argue amongst ourselves....

The season ahead is looking rosy , even if through my heavily tinted glasses.....  so lets contemplate the possibilities of that rather than who said what to who about what and when.....

"I love Harry and Monkleh"  T shirts will be made available via donations to OTIB  (I expect)....

Shame, for every bad poster there's a lot more people who enjoy your posts but may not always say so.

Second that

I don't think for one minute that Monkeh is a 'bad poster', he has his views (as we all have), and he will defend them

Harry - get your point completely, but I'd much prefer you to stick around and post the odd bit of info you get rather than not at all. I'd much rather see the next person to type the word "Curbishley" taken out and shot than lose an informative, intelligent poster like yourself. Not blowing smoke up your arse, but if you post I read. That's what this place is supposed to be about, yeah?

Crikey Monk, what's your issue? I think Bristol Rob is right - you take this forum far too seriously buddy!

I'd posted something along the lines of "I'd like to see us sign 21-24 year olds", and made it clear I wasn't fond of SC's comments to the press about only looking at 25-28 year olds.  Simple as that.  4 weeks later, when SC signs a couple of 22 & 23 year olds, some posters took it upon themsleves to try to make me look like a "tit".  When in fact, I am over the moon with the signings and am happy that the recruitment is going just as I would like it.

Adios.

I enjoy reading your post harry.  I often skip past many, but yours i always stop to read.  Look forward to seeing you back soon

Ok, for the record. I don't believe I have EVER come on here and said "I told you so".

I'd posted something along the lines of "I'd like to see us sign 21-24 year olds", and made it clear I wasn't fond of SC's comments to the press about only looking at 25-28 year olds. Simple as that. 4 weeks later, when SC signs a couple of 22 & 23 year olds, some posters took it upon themsleves to try to make me look like a "tit". When in fact, I am over the moon with the signings and am happy that the recruitment is going just as I would like it.

That's not saying "I told you so". That's me expressing a desire which eventually panned out, whilst other posters take it upon themselves to criticise my opinions.

Ok, next - onto the Spaniards. When we signed those 2 Spanish lads the other week, I had not previously mentioned ANYTHING about them. In the thread when they had arrived, there was speculation as to who they were and where they were from. I made a comment that maybe one of them was from Valencia, as I was aware we had been looking at a lad from their youth team (still are).

At NO POINT did I EVER mention that we "weren't signing the 2 Spanish kids" as you put it. I think you're mixing me up with someone else you've probably fallen out with on here! You've argued with so many people you're getting mixed up about who said what pal.

I commented that I was disappointed we hadn't picked up Freeman in January, as he was not a free agent in the Summer (as SC had alluded to), and so it was my opinion that this made it a much more difficult deal for us to pull off, with interest from higher clubs and the need to pay a fee. I NEVER AT ANY POINT said "we're not signing him". I was just of the opinion that with the circumstances as they were, I feared we might have missed our chance. Of course, I'm delighted that SC has captured LF.

Finally, I'm really loving you and your matey's snide comments about the "ITK'ers". It really gives me a smile mucker. I'm fortunate enough to hear a few pieces of information here and there. Not all of it is for public consumption and I rightly keep that to myself, however, when that information isn't considered "top secret", I've been happy to surreptitiously mention it on here. I don't do it for the kudos or to be seen as "ITK", I do it because I like to share. We all know that we all like a little snippet or two of 'unofficial' news from time to time - keeps this place alive!

If you don't want me to share this kind of stuff in the future Monkeh, then I shan't bother. In fact, I think that's a done deal mate, you've convinced me - I'm not gonna bother with it any more.

This forum, for me, has always been a place where we can express our opinions, have a sensible debate, have a bit of fun. Recently though, it has become a place where opinions are not being sensibly debated, but users are instead attacking people, calling them "tits", ridiculing others opinions rather than debating them, and to be brutally honest, it not a very fun place to be any more (and by God I think we've had enough of the Curbishly jokes everyone!! I think that lemon has been thoroughly squeezed).

I consider myself to have always been a rather fair and reasoned poster on here, and I've never stooped to the level of personal insult. Before I find myself reaching that point, I think I'm going to take a well earned break from here. I honestly really can't be arsed sharing my space with the likes of yourself any more Monkeh - you continually spout your nonsense on every single thread on here and there is simply no getting away from you - you're like a fart in a lift mate.

So, I'm getting off the lift at this floor and getting away for some fresh air for a while. I might be back someday, unlikely though. Cheers all. It was fun, for a while. But not any more.

Adios.

Let this post not be in vain, anyone who mentions that tired and boring curbishley or the just as bad Avon Gorge Hotel 'joke' should be made to buy a season ticket at the sags.

Second that

I don't think for one minute that Monkeh is a 'bad poster', he has his views (as we all have), and he will defend them

Harry - get your point completely, but I'd much prefer you to stick around and post the odd bit of info you get rather than not at all. I'd much rather see the next person to type the word "Curbishley" taken out and shot than lose an informative, intelligent poster like yourself. Not blowing smoke up your arse, but if you post I read. That's what this place is supposed to be about, yeah?

That's a shame, if there is one thing Harry enjoys more than anything then it's a smoke-ring.

[/quote

oh here they are then atb emb and monkey 3 of the most worthless posters on the forum shooting down someone who everyone thinks is the best poster on the forum .....oh puppets does harry get more kudos that you do because on every single topic you post on most people think you talk utter tripe without fail...this forum will be worse for harry not being in it and you imbociles still being around..pathetic one up man ship were you all bullied as children?

ame="MC RISK77" post="2050425" timestamp="1404336031"]

no you Do know nothing as most posters delight in telling you everyday....will give you one thing though you are thick skinned or just stupid

That's Mr ATB to you sunshine and you know Jack Shit ,just ask Harry .

I object to being called an "imbocile " !!!

He's a frisky little thing is n't he ?

Firstly,show me where i have said anything against Harry ,you can't cause i have n't.I don't expect an apology though  with your manners and general lack of intelligence.

Secondly i find it hilarious that you call me an "imbocile" ,it's "imbecile" cretin, get it right .

Thirdly,i don't come on here to be popular or to boost my ego ,i hope to make some people smile and exchange views and be entertained and educated.Quite frankly your opinion of my contributions is of no consequence to me so save your breath ,why do i know you're a mouth breather ?.

Fourthly,thank you it's been fun,now back in your cage .

Come on everyone, If you want to bitch, snipe and compare dick sizes please do it via PM so the rest of us are spared the pointless ramblings.

This thread started about Luke Ayling, try to get it back on track

Ok then... Do we think Luke Ayling is a fan of Harry or a Harry-hater? I reckon they'd get on myself

Come on everyone, If you want to bitch, snipe and compare dick sizes please do it via PM so the rest of us are spared the pointless ramblings.

This thread started about Luke Ayling, try to get it back on track

I was, strangely ,attacked on a. Public Forum ,i will defend my musings on a public forum .

Archived