IGNORED

Luke Ayling - Now Signed (See Page 10 Onwards!)

Shaftesburyred

I see he is wearing the captain's armband in that picture on the bbc. Does anyone know if he was a regular captain for them? If yes i think it is a good sign that two of the younger players we have added clearly have leadership skills as they have captained their old clubs at a young age. We have certainly been missing leaders on the pitch for quite some time.

If you listen to Littles interview on City Player he says that SC wants him to play a right wing back roll this season. This would mean 3 centre halves one being Ayling , it seems to spell the end for El Abd Maloney and maybe even Wagstaff tho

If you listen to Littles interview on City Player he says that SC wants him to play a right wing back roll this season. This would mean 3 centre halves one being Ayling , it seems to spell the end for El Abd Maloney and maybe even Wagstaff tho

Wagstaff is a midfielder by trade. Only filled in at RWB last year. No reason to think he'll be off.

Wagstaff is a midfielder by trade. Only filled in at RWB last year. No reason to think he'll be off.

Yes I know that but I can't see him getting much game time if we play 352 with little as RWB so I think he may go, Wes Burns can play wide right if needed

Yes I know that but I can't see him getting much game time if we play 352 with little as RWB so I think he may go, Wes Burns can play wide right if needed

Wagstaff is just the type of player the club wants, versatile. I'll be amazed if he goes anywhere.

How Good does this look             

Moore

Ayling   Osboune   Williams

Little                                   Cunningham

Elliott  Smith  Freeman

Jet Baldock

This really is getting like fantasy football. I really can't remember getting in so may potentially top quality players- they certainly aren't signing to stay in League 1.

Was a bit sorry to see the earlier comments in this thread surrounding Harry. Perhaps in this joyous moment it is time to Curb thIS silLY behaviour?

He can play in a more central role as well but it does look like he'll be more of a squad player this season

This really is getting like fantasy football. I really can't remember getting in so may potentially top quality players- they certainly aren't signing to stay in League 1.

Was a bit sorry to see the earlier comments in this thread surrounding Harry. Perhaps in this joyous moment it is time to Curb thIS silLY behaviour?

Don't mention him!!

I hope he doesn't go, but I cant see him wanting to stick around if he doesn't get a game

He'll get games. He's a grafter and we're going to need players like him when the chips are down or we're up against it in games. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him start against Sheff Utd for example.

Wow. What a signing this will be. Without getting carried away, how can anyone fail to be optimistic if we pull this signing off on top of the ones already made? Ayling is very good on the ball so it will be very interesting to see what role SC has in mind for him? Possibly at centre half? It surely spells the end for Moloney though as some have mentioned. Either way this would be an absolutely superb signing.

This really is getting like fantasy football. I really can't remember getting in so may potentially top quality players

Well, I remember getting very excited the summer Ward took us into the Championship or whatever it was called. Several quality signings (mainly forwards, I acknowledge). I am confident EVERY season that this will be THE season. I remain cautiously excited; I expect to lose at Sheff U then be unbeaten until Christmas.

Archived