HoldenBall

4-3-3

Fielding

Little, Osborne, Williams, Cunningham

Pack

Elliott Kelly

Baldock, JET, Freeman?

Obviously this is with players we have at the club at the moment

Exactly what I was thinking. However swap Pack and Elliot round.

..................................................................Fielding..................................................................

................................................................................................................................................

Little..................................Osbourne............................Williams..........................Cunningham

................................................................................................................................................

...................................................................Elliot.....................................................................

.........................................Kelly........................................Pack...............................................

...................................................................JET.......................................................................

........Baldock.......................................................................................................Freeman.......

oh don't worry, i'm sure the next attack will be because we didn't sign somebody on 'their' list, but we i'm sure we'll get to know what his exact wages are.

Why didn't you and you buddies know he was coming?

PS:- How much is he earning?.

Es - I would like to be the first to say a very very well done to Steve Cotterill & the board for bringing in Luke Freeman.

I'm not one to have a go for no reason.  I felt very peed off when it appeared as if we weren't going to sign Freeman and I was rightly (I believe) outspoken on the matter, as I passionately believe he was exactly the type of player we should be targeting.

To your points though.  Firstly, why didn't KITR and his buddies know Freeman was coming?  How do you know we didn't?  When this thread was opened, it was looking very unlikely we would capture him, as he was no longer out of contract and other clubs were interested.  A lot can happen in negotiations and things can change rapidly.  For what it's worth, it's been pretty obvious for the last couple of weeks that we've been after him - it was always just a case of can we persuade him to come here.

Plus - you can check my posting history, but I'm not one to deal in rumours.  If I've been aware of signings in the past, you won't find me splashing their names on here all over the place until they've actually arrived - that's a complete breakdown of trust and I've never gone down that route.

Your other point - the next attack will be because we didn't sign somebody off 'their' list.

Ok, well I'm more than happy to come clean here Es.  I'm very happy to announce to you that Freeman IS someone on my list.  I'm also very proud of the fact that I know he was recommended to the club nearly 3 years ago!  You're free to put 2 and 2 together there.

Edit - on your other point re earnings.  I think you've got a bee in your bonnet about El Abd's wages being mentioned on here.  You referenced on another thread about "someone's agent telling stories" or something or other.  Well, how about you consider this next statement : That information comes straight from the horses mouth, not any agent or rumour.  Hope that clears that one up.

And there is no breaking of trust on that matter, as the information was not given as being 'sensitive' or 'private'.

Exactly what I was thinking. However swap Pack and Elliot round.

..................................................................Fielding..................................................................

Little..................................Osbourne............................Williams..........................Cunningham

...................................................................Elliot.....................................................................

.........................................Kelly........................................Pack...............................................

...................................................................JET.......................................................................

........Baldock.......................................................................................................Freeman.......

Thought of Pack as more of the deep lying midfielder, in the 'Gerrard role' if you like, sitting between our centre backs and pinging passes out to our full backs and wide players

Too good for League One. Was always going to the Championship

From the few times I've seen him play, he's capable of playing higher than that as well. Naturally ability, skill and confidence.

That boy have premier league written all over his feet, insaine skills for championship, he will shine there.

Es - I would like to be the first to say a very very well done to Steve Cotterill & the board for bringing in Luke Freeman.

I'm not one to have a go for no reason.  I felt very peed off when it appeared as if we weren't going to sign Freeman and I was rightly (I believe) outspoken on the matter, as I passionately believe he was exactly the type of player we should be targeting.

To your points though.  Firstly, why didn't KITR and his buddies know Freeman was coming?  How do you know we didn't?  When this thread was opened, it was looking very unlikely we would capture him, as he was no longer out of contract and other clubs were interested.  A lot can happen in negotiations and things can change rapidly.  For what it's worth, it's been pretty obvious for the last couple of weeks that we've been after him - it was always just a case of can we persuade him to come here.

Plus - you can check my posting history, but I'm not one to deal in rumours.  If I've been aware of signings in the past, you won't find me splashing their names on here all over the place until they've actually arrived - that's a complete breakdown of trust and I've never gone down that route.

Your other point - the next attack will be because we didn't sign somebody off 'their' list.

Ok, well I'm more than happy to come clean here Es.  I'm very happy to announce to you that Freeman IS someone on my list.  I'm also very proud of the fact that I know he was recommended to the club nearly 3 years ago!  You're free to put 2 and 2 together there.

Edit - on your other point re earnings.  I think you've got a bee in your bonnet about El Abd's wages being mentioned on here.  You referenced on another thread about "someone's agent telling stories" or something or other.  Well, how about you consider this next statement : That information comes straight from the horses mouth, not any agent or rumour.  Hope that clears that one up.

And there is no breaking of trust on that matter, as the information was not given as being 'sensitive' or 'private'.

Myself and others on here became dubious about yours, KITR and Spudski views from day dot of SC's appointment (an appointment I was not over happy with) but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt but every chink the 3 of you can find in the odd bad result, sound byte that you don't like and especially his sound byte over recruitment, academy rumours and just plain rumours you have spread bile that almost always turned out to be totally unfounded, now he may not turn out to be the messiah, he may just be a very naughty boy, but by saving us from the shit his predecessor left us in has earned him the right to carry on where he left off and starting with the signing of the Spanish lads and the signings so far and the named targets have all been viable/quality signings/targets and not to mention the contract extensions for Reid, Bryan and Burns, I don't think he has done much wrong at all, especially since the end of the season.

and I know the 3 of you don't like the owner but once more he has shown commitment to try to gain lasting success, why don't we just see what happens, it seems to me that SC is looking to play the sort of football BCFC fans want, attacking with a lot of goals probably at both ends.

As for the last 2 sentences, that is not what I have been informed of by one of you.

Have this strange feeling coming on...........think its called optimism :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I hate to say this, but I've got the same feeling. This is a gobsmacking signing. I thought City had no chance of signing him so well done to all those who have made it possible.

Reading back through his bio on the City page, I wonder just how good he was when Arsenal signed him back in 2008, and whether Wenger was even involved in the decision to bring him in.  Did they ever expect him to come good at the Emirates?

I bet the lad's got some interesting tales of his time at Arsenal, despite how brief it might have been for him.

Archived