IGNORED

Luke Freeman signs (Merged)

HoldenBall

Fantastic signing. Freeman, Elliott and Little all bring great qualities to the squad. Bring on the new season! New CB as well now please. Oh and maybe a defensive minded midfielder? I'll be good, I promise!

Kelly, or even Wynter, perhaps?

Pack, Kelly, Elliott, Reid, Wynter; if the two mentioned above end up coming good we've got options.

Fantastic signing. Freeman, Elliott and Little all bring great qualities to the squad. Bring on the new season! New CB as well now please. Oh and maybe a defensive minded midfielder? I'll be good, I promise!

Think this is vital, at the moment our midfield 3 looks like Elliot, Kelly and maybe Reid. We need a strong midfielder to just sit infront of the back four and protect

I'll reserve judgement untill he plays a few games. I'm still haunted by the "star" player we signed from Sunthorpe to get too excited by attacking midfield signings.

Still, on paper this is a good move, and more importantly is a signing that will at the very least recoup its fee.

I see a few have wondered how much you paid for Freeman, well it won't be as much as he thinks he is worth, he is a bit full of himself.

btw, one of his mates is Luke Ayling, they were at Arsenal together.

Based on?

I see a few have wondered how much you paid for Freeman, well it won't be as much as he thinks he is worth, he is a bit full of himself.

Confidence is an admirable quality if matched with application.

And based on what I've seen of him on the pitch, I think he's the right to be confident.

I see a few have wondered how much you paid for Freeman, well it won't be as much as he thinks he is worth, he is a bit full of himself.

I'm sure you'd be saying the same if Yeovil had signed him.....

Kelly, or even Wynter, perhaps?

Pack, Kelly, Elliott, Reid, Wynter; if the two mentioned above end up coming good we've got options.

Kelly and Pack are both better going forwards than they are defensively, Wynter has barely ever played first team football!

I'd love to see us sign a real battler of a midfielder, someone who will break up play and sit in front of the defence and make it difficult for opponents to walk it through us - something we saw far too much of last season!

If we signed someone in this mould I'd be really optimistic looking to the new season!

I'm sure you'd be saying the same if Yeovil had signed him.....

I would, just because someone puts a YTFC shirt on it doesn't mean I can't see their character flaws. It is based on what I know, he is very arrogant, mind you he isn't the first young footballer to be like that, nor the last.

I would, just because someone puts a YTFC shirt on it doesn't mean I can't see their character flaws. It is based on what I know, he is very arrogant, mind you he isn't the first young footballer to be like that, nor the last.

Whether what you're saying is true or not, as long as he does his job and fulfils his potential i don't care if he is full of himself. 

Think this is vital, at the moment our midfield 3 looks like Elliot, Kelly and maybe Reid. We need a strong midfielder to just sit infront of the back four and protect

With the return of kelly also this season the likelyhood of seeing much of reid , burns or bryan starting in the early part of the season i would think will be minimal.

Archived