IGNORED

Luke Freeman signs (Merged)

HoldenBall

I am looking forward to the 'spectacular passes and goals' link we have every time a new player is signed.

Not refering to Luke Freeman, but...

You can make most players look the biz with a showreel on YouTube.

Assaidi, who Liverpool signed looks the bee's knees on YT - then absolute slop over a 90 minute match. From YT you'd think he's Messi in disguise.

Be interesting to see what he can do.

Judging by his stats nothing amazing.

Hopefully not all approach play with no end product.

Welcome Mr Freeman, here is hoping you bring the creativity and assists we crave. 

You need to start watching home games again TRL and you'd know all about Freeman.

Very impressive young player.

:chant6ez:

Hang on, what have I said that's wrong there? We paid a fee for Freeman didn't we?

Anyway, fair play to SC on this one even if his cockiness was a little misguided in Jan - he's got his man.

Let's hope Freeman lives up to expectation, which it seems is probably unfairly a little high right now!

Hang on, what have I said that's wrong there? We paid a fee for Freeman didn't we?

Anyway, fair play to SC on this one even if his cockiness was a little misguided in Jan - he's got his man.

Let's hope Freeman lives up to expectation, which it seems is probably unfairly a little high right now!

Why didn't you and you buddies know he was coming?

PS:- How much is he earning?.

I vowed I would never buy a shirt with a players name on my back - but that's out the window!! What a signing!!! Blind ignorance - we're going up!!!

If there's one guy in the squad I would get the name of it would be him, just have to wait and see what the shirts are like now.

You need to start watching home games again TRL and you'd know all about Freeman.

Very impressive young player.

Ah but I thought I knew all about Torpey after watching Swansea.. Reality.. Different player ;)

I don't think we had a hope in hell of getting him in January!

"Right Luke; you can move to a team currently below Stevenage in the table now or wait until the summer, probably get a contract with a championship team, higher wages AND a massive signing on fee"

"Urm... Can I think about it?!"

Unless we offer him mega-bucks or things Fal through with all the suitors from higher leagues, signing Luke Freeman was ALWAYS a fantasy, no matter what hope anyone took from what Cotterill said at a meeting

Hehe :P

Why didn't you and you buddies know he was coming?

PS:- How much is he earning?.

You seem to have a BIG problem with people knowing or thinking they know things that you don't.

This is usually brought about by insecurity.

I think you should talk to someone over in France about it - you'll feel MUCH better for it!!

Good luck!

Archived