IGNORED

Jet Tweet?! - Jet Is Departing (Merged Topics)

BA12RED

You'd seriously have JET over Garner? Fair play.

jet who didn't do a great job in the championship before, but was played out of position and is younger than garner who has had several seasons in the championship, in his favoured position and never did a great job. JET all day

No chance he is staying.

When he was scoring and making a bag full of goals mid season, but then was immediately dropped like a sack of spuds to make way for Agard, tells you everything you need to know. Fair play to Jet for handling the situation so professionally. If that was me Id probably have told Cotterill to **** off by then

No chance he is staying.

When he was scoring and making a bag full of goals mid season, but then was immediately dropped like a sack of spuds to make way for Agard, tells you everything you need to know. Fair play to Jet for handling the situation so professionally. If that was me Id probably have told Cotterill to **** off by then

Hi Jay. 

Surely there will be better options but in a straight head to head id rather Garner.

Both playing at their best? I don't know, JET has something that a lot of players don't, he's like magic, there's always a chance something could happen!

Obviously I'd still be happy should we buy Garmer, player of the year and top goal scorer speaks for themselves

Hilarious to watch the change of mind on the substitution. Burns about to go on after JET loses ball in midfield. Next thing his amazing play that we all dream of puts the ball on the plate for a goal and then scores himself soon after. A truly great player that we are so grateful to see, worth the admission money alone, even in a really cohesive team he contributes and adds something outstanding. Setting up goals and scoring when needed. Keeping the crowd on the edge of their seats with his quality and vision.

Absobleedinlutely.

And end up being another Bolasie that we let go. A truly outstanding player, you can also see the effect that he has had on younger players such as Bryan in terms of technique. The substitution may have been inevitable interns of pre planning but looked laughably absurd with JETs immediate contribution, prompting a quick bactrack imploring Burns to put his tracksuit on. 

?

I love watching JET even though he can be frustrating. It appears that SC does not appreciate his lack of defending from the front. His passing and skill can be sublime and he scores really spectacular goals. I would love it if SC could find a way to play to JETs strengths and still have a winning team. Quality will be needed in the Chamionship - and JET has bags of it!

I have actually watched him closely numerous times, he's definitely improved his work rate but I can't agree about the body type, I'm not expecting him to run as quick or as much as Agard but I want to see the same level of effort.. Jon stead disproves your arguement about body type

Stead is an ectomorph for a start - JET is mesomorph.

They are totally different! Just both over 6ft!

WELL, I was out for a meal tonight with the Mrs, you know, getting our pizza and scampi gnocchi on; when in comes the whole Bristol City squad, one by one, for their celebration meal...

No JET though.

Cotterill has zero dress sense.

Reid dresses like Bruno Mars.

I went to the toilet next to Scott Murray.

#greatday

WELL, I was out for a meal tonight with the Mrs, you know, getting our pizza and scampi gnocchi on; when in comes the whole Bristol City squad, one by one, for their celebration meal...

No JET though.

Cotterill has zero dress sense.

Reid dresses like Bruno Mars.

I went to the toilet next to Scott Murray.

#greatday

This makes me sad

Archived