IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Vicenti, guy who hit the bar? Very good shout!

That's the one, cheers Cider red.

Certainly looked able to play above league 1 that day. Anyone seen or know much about him other than the home game against us?

Or am I being unrealistic in the sense he's onto better things or not good enough to help us progress?

I could see us moving for Jamie Murphy if Sheffield United don't go up. Would cost a decent fee, but remember SC being uncharacteristically gushing about him before they beat us at AG, he's obviously a fan.

Is Murphy not still a out-and-out winger?

Is certainly a decent player, but to be paying money for him when we'd have to shift our system around to fit him; doesn't sound like the sort of thing SC would do.

Perhaps he'd get 'Freeman-ed' and placed in the centre, if we do indeed have any interest?

Is Murphy not still a out-and-out winger?

Is certainly a decent player, but to be paying money for him when we'd have to shift our system around to fit him; doesn't sound like the sort of thing SC would do.

Perhaps he'd get 'Freeman-ed' and placed in the centre, if we do indeed have any interest?

Perhaps yep, I know he's scored lots of goals this year I think he's been playing as a forward too

How much would Jed Wallace cost?

Interesting.

A Pompey fan on Twitter said he spoke to him after the last game on the season and said he told him he had a choice of joining us or Wolves.

Normally I am dubious about this sort of stuff but what did the Pompey fan have to gain by making it up? He's their best player and he'd hardly want him to leave, would he?

If it is true (apart from the fact I've probably written Stockhausen's next article for him) the choice for Wallace is higher wages and a bigger club at Wolves or a better chance of a game in BS3.

Interesting.

A Pompey fan on Twitter said he spoke to him after the last game on the season and said he told him he had a choice of joining us or Wolves.

Normally I am dubious about this sort of stuff but what did the Pompey fan have to gain by making it up? He's their best player and he'd hardly want him to leave, would he?

If it is true (apart from the fact I've probably written Stockhausen's next article for him) the choice for Wallace is higher wages and a bigger club at Wolves or a better chance of a game in BS3.

Bugger. Wolves are a team I wouldn't want to go up against in terms of competing for a player. I'm tipping them for top 2 next season. Their front line is something else.

Bugger. Wolves are a team I wouldn't want to go up against in terms of competing for a player. I'm tipping them for top 2 next season. Their front line is something else.

Got a seriously large squad though, including a tonne of central midfielders - if Saville, who only signed for them last summer, struggled to break through, I'd say someone like Wallace would have a tough job to nail down a place.  Much less competition here, and the factor he's worked with SC before too.

I think it could be a good sweetener, both Burns/Reid can probably play L2 level and haven't shown they could manage championship.

Wallace is a real talent and it would be quite a coup.

Surely neither has Wallace, given that he's never played that level?

Hardly a surprise though, is it?

Wallace has built a very good reputation and nearly all their signings under Jackett have been young, promising and British.

I'm not sure there are many players who actually consider whether they're going to be playing when they make a transfer move. I suspect every one of them thinks he's good enough for the first team.

Money will talk if we have to go up against them unfortunately.

That's true, but he's better than either of those two by far.

Wouldn't know, I don't watch Pompey. I don't think Reid will make it with us, but i wouldn't write Wes off just yet, think he could develop as a striker given the correct coaching.

Wouldn't know, I don't watch Pompey. I don't think Reid will make it with us, but i wouldn't write Wes off just yet, think he could develop as a striker given the correct coaching.

I've seen Wallace a few times and he's got the potential to be excellent. Don't think Bobby has come on enough in the same way Joe has. As for Wes, he's certainly got the pace and a great leap but needs to develop more of a footballing brain - in his defence he's a bit younger than Joe/Bobby. Would love all 3 to make it but being pragmatic about it, I don't think those two will.

Are you The Jock?

Fordy, me ol' mucker.

Don't write this poster off so soon. 2 very decent players are Shinnie & Meekings.

I'm sure The Jock came up with precisely zero decent players of the 567 that he mentioned here!

Hardly a surprise though, is it?

Wallace has built a very good reputation and nearly all their signings under Jackett have been young, promising and British.

This is more like it chaps. Jed Wallace is a fantastic young talent and I'd have him here in 2 shakes of a lambs tail if I were in charge.

Cost? Mmm...tricky one. Pompey know he's hot and will eek as much out of a deal as they can.

As for Wolves' rumoured interest, they're recruiting very well under Jackett, but amazed he's let Sahko's deal wind-down.

One midfielder probably surplus at Wolves but still very much good enough at Champ level is Lee Evans. Would like us to be having a word re him.

Fordy, me ol' mucker.

Don't write this poster off so soon. 2 very decent players are Shinnie & Meekings.

I'm sure The Jock came up with precisely zero decent players of the 567 that he mentioned here!

Didn't Shinnie have a rather unsuccessful spell at Brum? That's not to say he hasn't improved

Wallace seems to be a very good player, but hasn't he been playing in a 'no10' role behind the strikers? We've already got a fella who excels in that kind of role...

Didn't Shinnie have a rather unsuccessful spell at Brum? That's not to say he hasn't improved

Wallace seems to be a very good player, but hasn't he been playing in a 'no10' role behind the strikers? We've already got a fella who excels in that kind of role...

Andy Shinnie went to Brum.

Graham Shinnie is his brother.

I personally just thought the Chileans were fantastic this year. The team doesn't really play their style, I think it fits us better and I'm not that sure they are on crazy dollar, they weren't highly sought after before redknapp moved in

The only reason QPR could even get them is because they pay such huge wages. No chance with either, move on

I personally just thought the Chileans were fantastic this year. The team doesn't really play their style, I think it fits us better and I'm not that sure they are on crazy dollar, they weren't highly sought after before redknapp moved in

They're both full internationals, on loan at a notoriously high-paying Premier League team from sides (Napoli & Juventus) who are regulars in european competition; as much as they might fit our style, there is no way they would be even close to realistic targets for us.

Please. PLEASE. Do a little research first.

Eduardo Vargas signed for Napoli for over 11 million pounds.

Mauricio Isla cost Juventus over 12 million.

No. and double no. Good players? Sure. feasible? Absolutely, positively, no chance in hell.

Archived