IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Shame you didn't notice the thread entitled:

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours

So at  the time it stretches to 30 pages, if you've heard something that might possibly interest us all . you're forced to read through the whole bloody thing to check he's not been mentioned two months previously , or risk some condescending remark from your good self. How pointlessly tedious is that?

So at  the time it stretches to 30 pages, if you've heard something that might possibly interest us all . you're forced to read through the whole bloody thing to check he's not been mentioned two months previously , or risk some condescending remark from your good self. How pointlessly tedious is that?

Exactly, I guess some of us lead busy lives and don't have an opportunity to come on here, review and post on every single thread!!!! I too don't want to pile through 30 pages to find the most relevant transfer rumour

Ipswich haven't got two pennies to scratch their ass with. Yes they have a successful history but the style of football they play is awful but effective. If they go up they will be fodder in the Prem. mark my words, we will finish above them next season should they fail in play offs. If I was Flint I would say No No No!

He dropped completely off the radar after a fantastic start at West Ham.

I don't know if he's been injured or not, but the fact (if he hasn't, I could have missed it) that he's not been out on loan to get games, could suggest he's more happy to sit picking up wages for nothing and not really the type of character that we'd want.

Certainly did well when he first went to hammers from Barnsley though.

"Miss, miss, badger didn't put his thread in the right place" :sad26:

Mods, feel free to move this, its obviously deeply troubling for Mr Riot.

P.s This is neither a transfer, speculation or rumour. I just wanted peoples opinion on the player.

So, you state he's out of contract and want to know what people think of him as a potential target. Then you claim this isn't transfer speculation?

I think KITR is correct. The transfer speculation thread is the place for ridiculous suggestions like this.

For what its worth, I'm happy for that thread to get to 30 pages if it means the forum doesn't get clogged up with crap like this.

For those worried about missing something, if it was worthwhile it'll get its own thread.

He dropped completely off the radar after a fantastic start at West Ham.

I don't know if he's been injured or not, but the fact (if he hasn't, I could have missed it) that he's not been out on loan to get games, could suggest he's more happy to sit picking up wages for nothing and not really the type of character that we'd want.

Certainly did well when he first went to hammers from Barnsley though.

Forget going out on loan, he left the club permanently in January to join the Turkish Super Lig

So, you state he's out of contract and want to know what people think of him as a potential target. Then you claim this isn't transfer speculation?

I think KITR is correct. The transfer speculation thread is the place for ridiculous suggestions like this.

For what its worth, I'm happy for that thread to get to 30 pages if it means the forum doesn't get clogged up with crap like this.

For those worried about missing something, if it was worthwhile it'll get its own thread.

OK, stop crying.

Why is it "crap"? What is your opinion on the player? For some reason I thought we were on a football forum.

Your be pleased to know then City have watched him a few times this season along with another lad at Wycombe.

Problem is with loans as Brentford won't sell to a championship rival is that they basically have to be in the first team. I can't see where he would fit in our back 3 but it's just a name to band about. Looked very assured for a 21 year old.

Christ there's a lot of people getting their knickers in a twist in here. Who cares if a new thread is started? We normally have about 25 threads on the same thing after every game, and when Hopesy starts a new thread about socks every day it's roundly applauded!

Christ there's a lot of people getting their knickers in a twist in here. Who cares if a new thread is started? We normally have about 25 threads on the same thing after every game, and when Hopesy starts a new thread about socks every day it's roundly applauded!

Well what else we gonna do, it's the summer

• Admin

Your be pleased to know then City have watched him a few times this season along with another lad at Wycombe.

Is the other lad someone who was invited to an England training camp in 2011?

Also heard that we are competing with Wolves for the signature of a L2 Team of the Year player.

socks should be!!!

So at the time it stretches to 30 pages, if you've heard something that might possibly interest us all . you're forced to read through the whole bloody thing to check he's not been mentioned two months previously , or risk some condescending remark from your good self. How pointlessly tedious is that?

Well , that's us told Harry. No fun, just facts. Can I have you as a best friend too? Guessing not , but no harm asking eh?

Thoughts on Declan McManus on a free.

20 years old, scored 23 goals whilst on loan to Morton from Aberdeen this season and has refused a new contract for the 15/16 season.

Rumoured to be in advanced talks with Fleetwood Town after they released no more than 15 players!

He'd cost nothing, wages would be at a sensible level and clearly knows where the goal is given the chance. Clearly Aberdeen wanted to keep hold but he wants a new challenge.

A youthful cover for our striking options next term?

OK, stop crying.

Why is it "crap"? What is your opinion on the player? For some reason I thought we were on a football forum.

Not crying pal. Just aware that there's a thread that has been specifically set up for this type of conversation. Stop being so precious.

Put it on the correct thread and I might give you my opinion.

Archived