IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Well , that's us told Harry. No fun, just facts. Can I have you as a best friend too? Guessing not , but no harm asking eh?

Happy to welcome you into my brotherhood doc. Buy me a pint and I'll think about it.

As for fun v fact. the other thread was set up to entertain as much fun as you like. Anything factual re incomings/outgoings will certainly get its own thread.

not for me he would command rather high wages for a player who has had 1 good goal scoring season I believe he is on par with leon best in terms of ability,

known for throwing his toys out of the pram if he isn't starting every week, I think he'd upset the team spirit here

Happy to welcome you into my brotherhood doc. Buy me a pint and I'll think about it.

As for fun v fact. the other thread was set up to entertain as much fun as you like. Anything factual re incomings/outgoings will certainly get its own thread.

What about Kachina..?!

Thoughts on Declan McManus on a free.

20 years old, scored 23 goals whilst on loan to Morton from Aberdeen this season and has refused a new contract for the 15/16 season.

Rumoured to be in advanced talks with Fleetwood Town after they released no more than 15 players!

He'd cost nothing, wages would be at a sensible level and clearly knows where the goal is given the chance. Clearly Aberdeen wanted to keep hold but he wants a new challenge.

A youthful cover for our striking options next term?

We need to be signing a couple of strikers who will be good enough to make our current strikers nothing more than 'cover' next season.

Thoughts on Declan McManus on a free.

20 years old, scored 23 goals whilst on loan to Morton from Aberdeen this season and has refused a new contract for the 15/16 season.

Rumoured to be in advanced talks with Fleetwood Town after they released no more than 15 players!

He'd cost nothing, wages would be at a sensible level and clearly knows where the goal is given the chance. Clearly Aberdeen wanted to keep hold but he wants a new challenge.

A youthful cover for our striking options next term?

He can't stand up for falling down...

He can't stand up for falling down...

He certainly doesn't want to go to Chelsea.

Certainly an "opportunity" for him, signing a player from Scottish football is probably "beyond belief", if Cotts did so many would probably say "you little fool", though as we've seen with our transfer policy in the past "accidents will happen".

As you've guessed the temptation is to go on and on but will stop now, before someone reads me the riot act..

Problem is with loans as Brentford won't sell to a championship rival is that they basically have to be in the first team. I can't see where he would fit in our back 3 but it's just a name to band about. Looked very assured for a 21 year old.

I agree. Although as I'm sure your aware a player being scouted doesn't necessary mean their an immediate target. All about building up the database & acting as and when required.

Promising player though is Mawson likewise another Brentford lad out on loan in Jack O'Connell (I know the poster 'Harry' has mentioned him throughout the season).

As far as im concered Its just nice to know this club is finaly on top of lower league talent. We have scouts everywhere at all levels nowadays!

Certainly an "opportunity" for him, signing a player from Scottish football is probably "beyond belief", if Cotts did so many would probably say "you little fool", though as we've seen with our transfer policy in the past "accidents will happen".

As you've guessed the temptation is to go on and on but will stop now, before someone reads me the riot act..

I could see him having a Good Year For The Roses, but not for us

Is the other lad someone who was invited to an England training camp in 2011?

Also heard that we are competing with Wolves for the signature of a L2 Team of the Year player.

Why does it always seem like we're competing with Wolves for signatures?

Similar recruitment policy I guess

Checking out scottish footballers?

Surely that's   Watching the Defectives?

Am I allowed to talk about Ricardo Vaz Te in here?

Only if it's a rumour or speculation. If you just want to know what other posters think of him as a player, you'll have to start another thread.

Sorry, I don't make the rules...

Only if it's a rumour or speculation. If you just want to know what other posters think of him as a player, you'll have to start another thread.

Sorry, I don't make the rules...

Cheers Glyn,

I am curious what people think about a number of players, i.e Michael Owen, Leroy Lita, Liam Rosenior, Owen Hargreaves and Nicky Maynard. Under current rules do I need to create a thread per player or can I ask it as one superthread? 

Cheers Glyn,

I am curious what people think about a number of players, i.e Michael Owen, Leroy Lita, Liam Rosenior, Owen Hargreaves and Nicky Maynard. Under current rules do I need to create a thread per player or can I ask it as one superthread? 

Interesting thought. I'd go for the superthread, just to be on the safe side. But if you do, you may as well ask about Akos Buzsaky as well

Archived