IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Not crying pal. Just aware that there's a thread that has been specifically set up for this type of conversation. Stop being so precious.

Put it on the correct thread and I might give you my opinion.

I'm not being precious "pal", I think if anyone is being precious, it's you.

I'm not really that fussed on your option, so it's fine. But please accept my sincere apologies for posting in the wrong place, I'm truly sorry.

I agree, I reckon he'll stay north personally. Think he's a good player though.

I'd like to see him here, however rumours of a big time Charlie reputation would go against our whole ethos & maybe upset the apple cart.

He will get goals at championship level and be a good foil for M Smith/Alby.

He's got a bit of sharpness and gambles/anticipates which gets him goals, clinical and proven too.s

If his attitude is right then I'd think he'd add to our forward line and be a real handful playing with a player of Wilbraham/Smiths intelligence, guile and experience.

It's the kind of signing that'd give me confidence, just can't see it happening but keeping my fingers crossed that contact has been made and talks may proceed.

I'd like to see him here, however rumours of a big time Charlie reputation would go against our whole ethos & maybe upset the apple cart.

He will get goals at championship level and be a good foil for M Smith/Alby.

He's got a bit of sharpness and gambles/anticipates which gets him goals, clinical and proven too.s

If his attitude is right then I'd think he'd add to our forward line and be a real handful playing with a player of Wilbraham/Smiths intelligence, guile and experience.

It's the kind of signing that'd give me confidence, just can't see it happening but keeping my fingers crossed that contact has been made and talks may proceed.

I agree - I reckon he was on a lot of money at Bolton though. He's also 31 and 32 this year so getting on.

Would be good for a season or two, if the money is right.

Would probably rather we gambled on Bradshaw or someone though.

• Admin

Watch us sign him on a free. Highly rated defender being released from west brom. 21yo, NI international, can also play left wing. Left sided option in cd as cover for williams or Bryan

Sorry - but why are we going to sign him?

Not crying pal. Just aware that there's a thread that has been specifically set up for this type of conversation. Stop being so precious.

Put it on the correct thread and I might give you my opinion.

Wow, he's a lucky guy, he may get your opinion. Who's the precious one darling?

In all seriousness, this is a forum, there's no hierarchy or at least there shouldn't be,,the narcastic nature of some posters is beyond belief, calm it down ladies and gents it's only mid May!!!!!'

I've absolutely no idea about the footballing qualities of Bradley but I do know that this isn't going to happen.

The reason?  Well, his Northern sounding name!

Our current squad is Southern sounding without exception.  Some of our team flirt with Northern names like Flint, Elliot or Wilbraham but they are rescued by Aden, Wade and Aaron.  Thank goodness.

For this reason, it's a "No" (No, No) from me.

I'm not being precious "pal", I think if anyone is being precious, it's you.

I'm not really that fussed on your option, so it's fine. But please accept my sincere apologies for posting in the wrong place, I'm truly sorry.

Wow! Steady on everyone. Sorry for upsetting any of you. Jeez.

All's im saying is that someone has created a thread specifically for all transfer rumour and speculation. Is it not just simple etiquette and politeness to post your speculations on the given thread?

Not precious at all, just logical, tidy and general good behaviour.

Badger - your first post asked the forum what their thoughts on signing this player were, then you deny that is it transfer speculation.

Your next post asked me what my opinion on this player was, and I said I'd tell you in the right place.

Your reply to this was that you are not interested in my opinion? Well make your mind up pal, you're the one who asked for it?

**** me lads. It ain't hard is it. If you've got some random transfer rumour/suggestion, stick it on the existing thread. It helps my ocd too.

Badger. You are an experienced poster and I'm guessing a relatively intelligent bloke. You'd think you'd follow this relatively simple premise.

I would suggest people start their own threads because they want specific feedback and to feel that their opinion is heard and commented on. Most posts in a big thread get drowned out by rubbish. Makes it more enjoyable to know you've posted a thread and you can get direct positive or negative feedback.

I do hear what your saying Harry, but I guess people want their own say on topics

Archived