IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Chris McCann, rumoured that we wanted him on loan this season but Wigan didn't want to let him go. Definitely possible permanent signing now they've gone down, and Cotterill has managed him previously

Absolutely, under contract at Wigan but as he spent much of the second half of the season on the bench clearly not in their plans...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BABbfQl63rg

This the Rochdale fella you mean? ....

Definitely got some ball skills, and depending on his boots can be left or right footed.

Not convinced he's what we're looking for tbh though.

The entertainment value would soar down the the gate.

Just how much more can they give us for the price of our season tickets?

saw this on a rumor site.

11 May 2015 19:47:55
Bristol City are rumoured to be tracking IFK Norrkoping midfielder Christopher Nyman.

Ben Gladwin is subject to several bids from Championship clubs, Bristol City are the favourites

Just saying, I don't really like these guessing games but it's bound to happen. Takes so long for actual movement, I hope SC deals early like last year although  I think it was slightly different then.

Stuart Taylor has been released by Leeds. Always been backup throughout his career, not mustered any more than 18 league games for any club; which came at Arsenal. Clearly he's not that arsed about playing games but has been good whenever I've seen him. If we want good, experienced backup and someone who could potentially challenge Frankie he would be a decent signing.

Would still prefer someone like Daniel Bentley, though.

Chris Baird.  Can play centre half in a 4, right back in a 4, certainly right sided centre half in a back 3 and also as a defensive midfielder - specifically to man mark someone.  He's going to want to be playing regularly due to Northern Ireland's attempts to qualify for the Euros so could be open to Championship football.   Really experienced, versatile and would provide replacement for the loss of Elliot's experience.

If I was Cotts I would buy 7 players

Boaz Myhill (Free)

Miles Addison (Free)

Andrea Orlandi (The reason Lee Clark got the sack from Blackpool, he played him in the final game which triggered a release clause in his contract) (Free)

Justin Hoyte (Free)

Nicky Maynard (Free)

Aaron Mooy (500K)

Jermaine Hylton (500K)

Boaz Myhill (Free)

Miles Addison (Free)

Andrea Orlandi (The reason Lee Clark got the sack from Blackpool, he played him in the final game which triggered a release clause in his contract) (Free)

Justin Hoyte (Free)

Nicky Maynard (Free)

Aaron Mooy (500K)

Jermaine Hylton (500K)

Good job you aint then

Please. PLEASE. Do a little research first.

Eduardo Vargas signed for Napoli for over 11 million pounds.

Mauricio Isla cost Juventus over 12 million.

No. and double no. Good players? Sure. feasible? Absolutely, positively, no chance in hell.

We're going after Alexis Sanchez he will be a cheap Chilean

Boaz Myhill (Free)

Miles Addison (Free)

Justin Hoyte (Free)

Nicky Maynard (Free)

Aaron Mooy (500K)

Jermaine Hylton (500K)

He resigned.

Boaz Myhill (Free)

Miles Addison (Free)

Justin Hoyte (Free)

Nicky Maynard (Free)

Aaron Mooy (500K)

Jermaine Hylton (500K)

Surely if someone is free you don't buy them?

Chris Baird. Can play centre half in a 4, right back in a 4, certainly right sided centre half in a back 3 and also as a defensive midfielder - specifically to man mark someone. He's going to want to be playing regularly due to Northern Ireland's attempts to qualify for the Euros so could be open to Championship football. Really experienced, versatile and would provide replacement for the loss of Elliot's experience.

Good shout - loads of experience and not a bank breaker I would think

The Addison shout too - what happened to this lad? Was highly rated a few years ago, injuries?

Hi Lads

Tractor boy here asking a few Q`s about Aden Flint. Rumours going around we are going for him whether we stay up or down. I know he's tall but can he play the ball?

Thanks

Good luck next season:-)

Bloody rubbish -- no positional sense -- hence no bookings -- play passes him by, scored a few lucky goals when he thought he should be attacking when he should have been defending. Suppose he will be hanging around here for  LONG LONG TIME

Archived