IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

I'm hearing strong rumours we're being linked with striker Karl Fletcher and centre half Frank Stone.

Fletcher certainly has the experience needed.

Frank Stone may do a job but Fletchet might be a bit ripe now following his altercation with a coat hook

Curtis Nelson from Plymouth would be a good purchase IMO. Can play across the back four quite comfortably

He certainly would. I'd like to see Nelson, but I think we're aiming at proven champ players rather than lower league youngsters with potential. Shame really, it's almost like we're closing off that market again I fear?

He certainly would. I'd like to see Nelson, but I think we're aiming at proven champ players rather than lower league youngsters with potential. Shame really, it's almost like we're closing off that market again I fear?

Completely agree, the lads clearly a talent as he has been given the armband over several more experienced players around him. It's a shame we don't take that risk and allow him to learn again in the championship.

Thought I'd throw a name in, only a whisper I've heard - Marvin Sordell from Burnley. Would be happy with that as well.

Margin sordell has scored 41 goals in 179 career appearances at a ratio of a goal every 4.1 games...he has also scored a whopping 18 goals in the last 5 seasons...why on earth would you be very pleased if we were after him....for me he was a flash in th pan over a couple of seasons at Watford....I would hope we are after a couple of much better strikers.

All hype and no substance

https://twitter.com/ykpemreaydn/status/620208999305211904

@ykpemreaydn: @erdemmask @gyukunc Bristol City'e transferi an meselesi :)

Which means

@(null): @erdemmask @gyukunc Only a matter of time before the transfer to Bristol City :)

I have a young Turk staying with me and she translates the same thing but does n't know the poster or the player ! :disapointed2se:

Beware Greeks bearing gifts, mind.  Unless of course they are apple based          :drunk2:

It is sound advice but frankly the Greeks are the most generous nation i've ever known. You can't give a Greek more than he gives you.

Those poor bastards have been stitched up and should never have been allowed into or agreed to enter  the Euro at all . Why were they ? that is the big question . Any one with half a brain would have anticipated that it would end in tears .

So who had what to gain at the time ?

:mafia:

Archived