IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

I didn't give an opinion other than 1.7m being too much by the sounds of things.

I hate stats so much it's untrue, believe me. Assists, pass completion, win percentages - does my brain!

Yep, apologies though, nothing was really aimed at you, just the general thoughts on here.

Stats can be good, but should be only a part of a much bigger picture. For example, Korey Smith probably has quite poor stats for a midfielder if you're looking at assists, goals, passes etc but would you want him gone on that basis??

Yep, apologies though, nothing was really aimed at you, just the general thoughts on here.

Stats can be good, but should be only a part of a much bigger picture. For example, Korey Smith probably has quite poor stats for a midfielder if you're looking at assists, goals, passes etc but would you want him gone on that basis??

Stats are a good base line to start with, if Korey was brought in as an attacking midfielder then people would be correct to question him, but you need to see him play first,

As a defensive midfielder however if you look at his interception and tackling stats and his ability to break up play then they should all be pretty good,

Just wish more people would watch games and then opine rather than using stats to give a view.

One player plays a simple five yard pass to someone who smashes it in from 30 yards and gets an assist. Another player plays a clever dummy to sell a defender for someone else to score and doesn't get an assist!

Win percentages are my least favourite stats though. Anything that shows Danny Wilson to be a better manager than Gary Johnson should be ignored.

Just wish more people would watch games and then opine rather than using stats to give a view.

One player plays a simple five yard pass to someone who smashes it in from 30 yards and gets an assist. Another player plays a clever dummy to sell a defender for someone else to score and doesn't get an assist!

Win percentages are my least favourite stats though. Anything that shows Danny Wilson to be a better manager than Gary Johnson should be ignored.

Not if you're Robbored, who will no doubt be along shortly now that Gary's name has been mentioned

So our new exciting number 10 is a basketball player..

I don't even...

Why don't Bristol Sport just register all players for all sports? That we if we're struggling for numbers come match day we could stick a couple basketball players, a lady Academy player, a racing driver and a fly half on the bench.

So our new exciting number 10 is a basketball player..

I don't even...

Why don't Bristol Sport just register all players for all sports? That way if we're struggling for numbers come match day we could stick a couple basketball players, a lady Academy player, a racing driver and a fly half on the bench.

The best and most informed poster on this forum speaking utter sense again, many of us me included will have egg on our faces in three weeks.....we will have a competitive squad by August 1st I'm sure....im worried but not as close to the club as a supporter as Harry, so I trust what he says above anyone else

Shock's mum. Is that you?!

Like other posters have mentioned, we will need to wait for other clubs to do business before we can pick up those that will subsequently be surplus to requirements. As Harry correctly asserts, Berty will be finalising any deals while Cotts is in Portugal. No sweat.

Just seen this guy outside AG. Looks like a keeper from this photo, though he has got different coloured hair now

shaun-the-sheep_onward_journey_image_bid

Sauce?

Has to be mint !!!!!

Archived