IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Players will come . Don't Panic . Probably 2 experienced ex-Prem or Championship and 2 quality younger players from Div1/2 . The transfer deadline is 7 weeks off . I'm sure the now organised & structured club we support have a policy and how to implicate it . My belief is that we'll manage ok in the short-term with the bare-bones we have , and the loan market carries on into the season , when other clubs will have done there budgets ...

No need to panic. I'm sure we've tried with a few of our top targets and probably have been denied a few times. That's fine. As far as late July and early August, it's simple. The Hulls, Burnley's and QPRs are going to take who they'd like. Then the next tier of teams. As these teams buy players, their extras become more available or expendable. That's where our business will come from and why it will take time. Would I like new players to gel in Potugal? Yes but it isn't the end of the world if not. And it wouldn't be a disaster if we fill out our bench with Bobby Reid and Wes Burns in early August until we finish our business.

Why

Because there isn't much back up yet,

Not dismissing out of hand just waiting for one or two others to say something as well,

The fact the website hasn't updated yet and some one has heard something from some one isn't concrete but it's enough to peek my interest that something may happen,

I'm just waiting with anticepation at the moment but don't want to get mine or others hopes up

Archived