IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Yeah, second top scorer, fantastic whenever I have seen him play. That really is a fantastic signing from them. Time we stopped pissing about and made some movements.

We aren't pissing about kev we were told most of our business won't be done until the end of the window, why can't people get that?

Alex Mcleish on Talksport yesterday on his time in Belgium. Made some interesting points about Genk academy and the young talent in general.

Would be a handy bloke to chat to about signings, and it's one of the reasons I don't get the clubs disinterest in forming a link with Willem II. 

The cheapest way to scout a country has surely be to have links with a club and use their 'intel' to find good young players. I'm guessing our scouting net is fairly limited abroad. Also players from those areas seem to settle quicker over here. 

Just a thought.

He would say that given the situation. We need players or we'll end up relying on loans, we need players and to give them time to gel.

What's the point in signing players I the jan window then? As they don't have time to gel,

He said it not because of the situation but because it's true we are bottom of the pecking order now,

He said it in May

What's the point in signing players I the jan window then? As they don't have time to gel,

He said it not because of the situation but because it's true we are bottom of the pecking order now,

He said it in May

Yeah just like Bournemouth were, stop talking shite!!

We aren't pissing about kev we were told most of our business won't be done until the end of the window, why can't people get that?

I think we get that that's what we were told, but I also think that a few people know that that might have just been PR.  I'm sure everyone is still hopeful of some good signings but inevitably as each day goes past the situation gets a little more nerve-wracking.  It would be naive to accept everything that the club says (what little that is) at face value, and given that none of us know what is really going on, we have a right to be nervous.  If the business is not done until the end of the window, then there is a very real prospect that we won't be able to field a full squad for the opening three or four games.  That is reasonable grounds to be worried, if you ask me. 

Yeah just like Bournemouth were, stop talking shite!!

I'm not talking shite

Bout mouth signed 4 players

Dan gosling from Newcastle

Junior Stanislas from burnley

Callum Wilson from Coventry

Andrew surman from Norwich

The majority were from their league one squad

I'm not talking shite

Correct, Wilson, surman, and gosling turnt out to be great signings yet on paper they would of been nothing special!!

I'm not talking shite

They spent 2.5m on Tokelo Rantie as well when they first came up which turned out to be a waste of money

Archived