IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Guys don't forget the gesturing Sharp gave us away at Donny at the end of the game. If you were there you wouldn't forgive. It was Thompson away at Swindon x 10

You really think Sharp celebrating in front of 300 away fans is 10 x worse than that petulant little **** jumping around like a maniac in front of 2,000 people in a heated derby??

Ok then..

Guys don't forget the gesturing Sharp gave us away at Donny at the end of the game. If you were there you wouldn't forgive. It was Thompson away at Swindon x 10

No where near mate,sharp was no different then any number of players scoring against us and celebrating

• Admin

Gobshite

That was a secret

Anyway, I'm off here for now. I'm teaching my Lithuanian colleague all about The Ashes. It's not going well

Good luck. I successfully taught my Portuguese flatmate about the whole concept of protecting your wicket the other day as lesson 1.

• Admin

So, just Blackburn, Hull and us waiting to make their first signings of the season..

Rotherham have signed 6 so far and they've got some good (experienced would be the polite term) players on board.

Brentford, Fulham and QPR have signed 5 already.

But its not the quantity that counts...

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/sky-bet-championship-transfer-tracker-2483377.aspx

Edit: Added Blackburn...

Describing players as "good" is still polite in my book ;)

I'd seriously like us to get a positive answer soon from a player. Once 1 comes, we'll hopefully see a flurry arrive like waiting for buses.

I don't smoke anymore but can someone light up a ciggie? I always found that encouraged a bus to turn up when you'd have to chip it, maybe it'll work with transfers too.

Describing players as "good" is still polite in my book ;)

I'd seriously like us to get a positive answer soon from a player. Once 1 comes, we'll hopefully see a flurry arrive like waiting for buses.

I don't smoke anymore but can someone light up a ciggie? I always found that encouraged a bus to turn up when you'd have to chip it, maybe it'll work with transfers too.

I'll volunteer for that - back in 5. I expect to see a centre half, two strikers and an attacking midfielder......

Billy Sharp has always been an absolute knob, can't score a goal without sshhing and celebrating in front of the opposition fans. That said, he's a player I would've always loved us to have, but I'm not sure about now. Would take him as backup as we need a few, but wouldn't want him as our key striker

No where near mate,sharp was no different then any number of players scoring against us and celebrating

Sharp was different. It was after the final whistle. Made a point to run across the pitch and gesture to the away fans. Again after the final whistle whilst players were shaking hands.

Billy Sharp has always been an absolute knob, can't score a goal without sshhing and celebrating in front of the opposition fans. That said, he's a player I would've always loved us to have, but I'm not sure about now. Would take him as backup as we need a few, but wouldn't want him as our key striker

I always noted him and his OTT reactions to scoring. He deliberately goads opposition fans (even teams he's played for) I'm quite surpised he hasn't got a slap, before now ! No class.  I think it was Doncaster fans he had the gaul to wind up, even after they gave him such support after losing his child !

However, I would say that Grigg is a bit of a steal at 1m. When you think we sold Baldock for 2.5m, Grigg is younger than that and clearly has goals in him

Hmm, Grigg will be a gamble though as not proven at Championship level.

Personally would love to sign him, wouldn't be surprised if we put an offer in as I'm sure we were linked with him before he went on loan to MK Dons.

Why doesn't Brentford want him?

Personally would love to sign him, wouldn't be surprised if we put an offer in as I'm sure we were linked with him before he went on loan to MK Dons.

Grigg would be a great option, especially at that price. Hope we go for him.

Because they don't see him as good enough for the championship

I think it's more because they probably see the likes of Andre Grey or whoever their forward targets are from abroad/loan as a better options and would rather make a tidy profit on Grigg than have him on the bench.

Or his stats don't fit into their statistical model. Can see quite a few leaving Brentford this summer

Archived