IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Nope still around, trained with first team last week - I think he was one of the blonde players some thought was a new signing!

Also being as he's 17 if other clubs were interested we could offer him a pro deal which means they have to put a transfer bid in and we'd get a lot more then what eppp would give us

Bit of agent work there. Knows we are in for a defender of similar value so chuck our name in the pot.

Alternatively, as hull are in for him, maybe it's us that are playing them and have said, if you don't sell us Maguire, we will beat you for tom lees. Or something of that ilk

Just saw Preston have loaned in Will Keane on a season-long loan. Oh to have Man Utd on your doorstep.

I can see Preston having a really good season. Their front four of Garner, Beckford, Keane and Gallagher could be very strong with the right service.

Bit of agent work there. Knows we are in for a defender of similar value so chuck our name in the pot.

Alternatively, as hull are in for him, maybe it's us that are playing them and have said, if you don't sell us Maguire, we will beat you for tom lees. Or something of that ilk

I think that's pretty close to the truth

Just saw Preston have loaned in Will Keane on a season-long loan. Oh to have Man Utd on your doorstep.

I can see Preston having a really good season. Their front four of Garner, Beckford, Keane and Gallagher could be very strong with the right service.

Or have a season like we did in 98/99 when we brought loads of strikers in but couldn't defend

Or have a season like we did in 98/99 when we brought loads of strikers in but couldn't defend

Finger's crossed, but I think Grayson may have been around the block and around the Championship too much to fall for that.

No doubt this will have been said already, but just in case I'll say it now-

Last season we were one of the favourites and on of the bigger clubs in the division, we would have been one of the most attractive clubs to join and would have been able to offer more money than most other clubs. This meant we would have been able to go around and pick who we wanted at the start.

This season we are one of the smaller clubs and won't be able to offer anywhere near as much as some clubs in terms of wages, as a result we have little choice but to wait for other deals to go through- of course we can put offers in for other players regardless, but may well have to wait for that players current club to bring someone else in before they would be happy to sell.

With Bunn at Villa, do we go back and look at Lee Camp?

Put o'leary or wollacot on the bench, we can loan a keeper if frankie gets injured,

Other areas have become a bigger priority (doesn't mean we sign those players first tho')

No doubt this will have been said already, but just in case I'll say it now-

Last season we were one of the favourites and on of the bigger clubs in the division, we would have been one of the most attractive clubs to join and would have been able to offer more money than most other clubs. This meant we would have been able to go around and pick who we wanted at the start.

This season we are one of the smaller clubs and won't be able to offer anywhere near as much as some clubs in terms of wages, as a result we have little choice but to wait for other deals to go through- of course we can put offers in for other players regardless, but may well have to wait for that players current club to bring someone else in before they would be happy to sell.

Jeez, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to stroll into the Championship, then ! :grr:           :cool:

Shef Wed have just signed a striker from Portugal. Scored 20 goals in the top flight in Portugal last season.

Was speaking with a Wednesday supporting mate who feels it is going to go two ways for them this season; going to do a bit of a Watford with the signing of all these unknown foreign players and push for promotion, or it's going to turn out to be a bit of a Leeds and end up as a calamity

Shef Wed have just signed a striker from Portugal. Scored 20 goals in the top flight in Portugal last season.

Yeah, second top scorer, fantastic whenever I have seen him play. That really is a fantastic signing from them. Time we stopped pissing about and made some movements.

26 Years old and 20 in 36 apps. Depending on what they paid, that does sound like a decent signing.

Archived