IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Perhaps we will announce all of our signings on one day like Bristol Academy are doing today. They are announcing a signing every so often on twitter perhaps this is Bristol Sports way this summer. Clutching at straws probably i know but got to have some hope!!

It's transfer deadline day in the WSL and they're currently bottom of the league and fighting to avoid relegation. Today is the roll of the dice to decide their season.

Poor business by the club so far after getting things done early last season, seems they haven't learnt from there success.... It's not as if we haven't had time to do business, we were promoted with weeks to spare

What part of burr and cotts saying our business won't be done until nearer the end of the window did you not understand?

Also do you consider Bryan and Flint signing new contracts poor business?

You're either an idiot or a really bad troll

What a lovely reply, the only idiot on here my love is you!!

Monk's I agree mate the contract renewals are good business but were surely par for the course...

If us footy fans can't get a little twitchy when other clubs are signing decent players around us then when can we... Surely I'm not alone in thinking that waiting and cutting it fine is a wise option, what do you think?

Why thank you Citywest30 , that's very kind .

Ps your cheque's in the post !

If you set up a standing order, I'm happy to say nice things about you on a regular basis. How's this for starters;

The Major is probably the most intellectually gifted person on the forum. His knowledge of football is so great he is regularly consulted by football associations around the world.

If that's a bit OTT, I can tone it down a bit.

If you set up a standing order, I'm happy to say nice things about you on a regular basis. How's this for starters;

The Major is probably the most intellectually gifted person on the forum. His knowledge of football is so great he is regularly consulted by football associations around the world.

Ha ha. Brilliant. Sorry Major but he's just outdone you.

Back on subject; I can't understand how people can't see we're in a different marketplace to last summer. If we wanted to buy the best players from league one again, we probably could. But now we need an injection of championship standard players who are on the way up but not regular at thier clubs. Not so easy.

Back on subject; I can't understand how people can see we're in a different marketplace to last summer. If we wanted to buy the best players from league one again, we probably could. But now we need an injection of championship standard players who are on the way up but not regular at thier clubs. Not so easy.

I think most fans accept it's harder, does not mean some of us are wrong to worry about the lack of signings especially with the departure of JET and more recently Agard's injury. I'm sure Cotts / Burt would have hoped to have had some tied up before our tour of Portugal - that basically makes tomorrow the last chance to achieve that aim.

You always did it for free before .

I think most fans accept it's harder, does not mean some of us are wrong to worry about the lack of signings especially with the departure of JET and more recently Agard's injury. I'm sure Cotts / Burt would have hoped to have had some tied up before our tour of Portugal - that basically makes tomorrow the last chance to achieve that aim.

Don't get me wrong I'm starting to get a little concerned and if we don't bring in anyone before sunday it will be a blow, but not the end of the world.

Just wanna say that I'm not panicking at all about this perceived lack of business on the new players front.

We've got key current players to sign new contracts and our cracking team should do ok in the Championship.

Yep we need some more options up front but if I know that then I'm very confident that our management team knows that as well and they will be quietly doing something about it.

We ain't gonna storm this new div and go up again this season. Yep we've built some momentum over the last season and a bit and yep we are going in the right direction.

Our new ground will be the envy of many clubs and we should be a solid Championship side for the next few years.

So, I'm gonna sit back, relax, continue to enjoy the memories of last season and realise that it's the job of Bristol City's management team to target and sign players, not mine or anyone's on here.

I trust them, they will be working hard behind the scenes and as much as some people think they are 'in the know' I still think we will be pleasantly surprised by a couple of signings.

I have no source for that - just gonna let the people at our club do their jobs and not get stressed about it.

Now, where's my merlot....?!

If we can't sign anyone when Cotts and Burt are both working at it then how the hell will we sign anyone when Cotts is in Portugal.For me this is getting a bigger worry by the day

If we can't sign anyone when Cotts and Burt are both working at it then how the hell will we sign anyone when Cotts is in Portugal.For me this is getting a bigger worry by the day

Like was said last season and the season before that.........strap yerself in and enjoy the ride....why be concerned, you cant change owt, wheeeeeeeee

I wouldn't be too concerned about that.

Anyone high on our target list we will already have spoken to them. SC will have already had his chance to sell the club to the targets. The beauty of having a DoF is that he'll be staying firmly back in BS3 conducting the business.

The cut-off point for Portugal is more to do with getting the players in to attend the training camp, not just to get the deal done. Business will continue with KB whilst SC is away.

Archived