IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Wigan is much closer to Liverpool geographically and it was only a loan move so that doesn't really mean much. If he's turned down a deal his heads been turned and if championship clubs were in for him we'd be near the back of the list of likely destinations.

I think he's from Birmingham though. I reckon he's been tapped up already by another club

I hear Michael Jacobs is a target for Coventry. We were in for him back in 2012 but he went to Derby, then Wolves. Only 23 but probably won't get much of a look in amongst Wolves 200 other midfielders!

Think he could add to us? Sounds like he's lost his way a bit but obviously has ability.

I hear Michael Jacobs is a target for Coventry. We were in for him back in 2012 but he went to Derby, then Wolves. Only 23 but probably won't get much of a look in amongst Wolves 200 other midfielders!

Think he could add to us? Sounds like he's lost his way a bit but obviously has ability.

Definitely has ability.... unless something's gone wrong. Good shout.

Adam baker has gone to Portugal for two weeks also so unless we sign anyone abroad, we will have no announcements in the next two weeks.....

As others have pointed out that wouldn't be the case. Our media usually provide lots of interviews, stories & features whilst at training camps see I don't expect any different this time.

I don't believe all the media team have travelled anyway.

Yep but FFS don't use them after the Pina Colada's- we could end up resigning Nicky Hunt as our CD and Baz Savage up front which might seem like a really good idea at 4 a.m.

Or giving a 3 1/2 year contract to a defender not considered good enough at Brighton :facepalm:  :laughcont:

It's now 327 days since Kieran Agard joined from Rotherham United. Nobody has arrived since, meaning no team in the Football League have gone longer without making a permanent signing.

Just saying, like.

Personally, I see that as a positive. Yes we need to add depth to the squad, but Cotts will not be made to rush. I believe he has a list of potential players drawn up, and is willing to wait until they become available - wherea last season we got our targets in early doors, the majpority of our targets then saw us as a step up so negotiations where perhaps more straighforward.

Reality is we are in a higher division now and our targets will more than likely be in demand, so negotiations are going to take that little bit longer. Done are the days of our football club being taken to the cleaners, I don't believe Cotts is willing to settle for a mediocre finish this season, if he indeed was I believe he'd have picked up a few middle aged journeymen by now to make up the numbers. May have my rose tinted glasses on, but I feel as if hes targetting high class players with the scope to immediately improve this team and push us towards our ultimate aim of Premier League football.

Have a little faith people, Steve and the lads have more than earned it.

Personally, I see that as a positive. Yes we need to add depth to the squad, but Cotts will not be made to rush. I believe he has a list of potential players drawn up, and is willing to wait until they become available - wherea last season we got our targets in early doors, the majpority of our targets then saw us as a step up so negotiations where perhaps more straighforward.

Reality is we are in a higher division now and our targets will more than likely be in demand, so negotiations are going to take that little bit longer. Done are the days of our football club being taken to the cleaners, I don't believe Cotts is willing to settle for a mediocre finish this season, if he indeed was I believe he'd have picked up a few middle aged journeymen by now to make up the numbers. May have my rose tinted glasses on, but I feel as if hes targetting high class players with the scope to immediately improve this team and push us towards our ultimate aim of Premier League football.

Have a little faith people, Steve and the lads have more than earned it.

I wasn't saying it's a bad thing. It's just a thing.

It's now 327 days since Kieran Agard joined from Rotherham United. Nobody has arrived since, meaning no team in the Football League have gone longer without making a permanent signing.

Just saying, like.

Sign of a settled side with strong enough players,

While we are short on numbers I do think the squad here is good enough for the championship

Archived