IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

Don't get too flustered fellow reds about the money ;)

It's just like that slightly awkward moment when your well off mate has one or two glasses of red and wants to pay for everyone's bar bill

You feel a bit awkward , but he has a fair few quid...... He wants to do it..... No ones asking him too......

.... And .... Actually ..... This is alright :D

Well you can't take the money with you and secondly there seems to be no penalties for breaking the FFP so spend spend spend.

Well you can't take the money with you and secondly there seems to be no penalties for breaking the FFP so spend spend spend.

I think but not sure but the FFP will be more or less scrapped soon as Platini thinks it gives English clubs more of an advantage as they get so much cash from the TV deals .

What's the deadline for playing against Leeds? 12pm today isn't it?

From the FL Regulations...

Subject to Regulations 41.4 and 41.5, a Player will only be eligible to play in a match organised by The League if the appropriate forms for his registration or the transfer of his registration (other than those referred to in Regulation 41.3) are received (including by facsimile) and found to be in order by the Executive by 12.00 noon on the day prior to the date of such match.

I think but not sure but the FFP will be more or less scrapped soon as Platini thinks it gives English clubs more of an advantage as they get so much cash from the TV deals .

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/uefa-to-relax-ffp-rules-to-allow-more-owner-investment-after-manchester-city-and-psg-argue-against-unfairness-10258643.html

Could get a decent defensive midfielder that's able to tackle and central defender for that! Takes me back to when we spent all that money on forwards before! Thorpe etc, thinking if you score 3 then we will score 4,! And look what happened then.

Who's to say we won't?

What if when the window shuts we sign a proven defender, quality midfielder and Gray?

That's what I think will happen

Archived