IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

To the people saying we don't need a striker. The quote "we should of been 4 or 5 up before the sending off". Well if we had a clinical finisher like Gray we would of been 4 or 5 up. That's the difference in this league you have to take your chances none of our forwards are that clinical.  

This looks interesting...

We've been interested all summer and that random Spanish journo seems to be pretty confident!

I'm saying this is a goer...

I recon this could be a goer.

Londoner - stop copying Fordy and pretending to be ITK

I'm waiting for the Tetbury Sage to speak before I declare whether I think this is a goer or not (then I can pretend I'm ITK too)

Londoner - stop copying Fordy and pretending to be ITK

I'm waiting for the Tetbury Sage to speak before I declare whether I think this is a goer or not (then I can pretend I'm ITK too)

I had a good feeling about Lingaard. Then I had a good feeling about Gayle.

I therefore have a terrible feeling about this, and look forward to his unveiling.

If we buy another striker then we should be selling Agard. It's not that we couldn't do with a better striker, it's more the fact that we need midfielders and defenders more.

It's got to be said, the future for Agard at City isn't looking good if we do sign Gray. However this has to be close to (if not) Wilbs' last season, which would probably put him as first "backup" afterwards.

Kodjia already looks a better striker than Agard, and it's clear that Gray is in a different league. I think L1 is realistically Agard's level.

Wouldn't sell Agard, maybe try and send him out on loan. What did he get 14 or so last season while being out injured as well, potential is definitely there to develop and if we were to sign Gray and Kodjia develops and performs as hoped how long do we realistically expect those 2 to be around? 

If we buy another striker then we should be selling Agard. It's not that we couldn't do with a better striker, it's more the fact that we need midfielders and defenders more.

We only have Kodjia, Agard, 37 year old Wilbraham an attacking midfielder come striker Robinson and Burns who plays anywhere. We do not need to be moving any of them on. 

didnt he play right wing during his successful spell at Rotherham??

Think he played out wide as well as central but if we persist with 352/532 - whatever you want to call it - there's no place for Agard unless it's a striker.

Kodjia, Gray and Wilbs would arguably all be ahead of him if we did sign Gray.

Archived