IGNORED

Memorial Gates sprayed again

Barrs Court Red

1 minute ago, BCFCS82 said:

I have to say I am absolutely disgusted by what has happened, anyone who has anything to do with this should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

can someone set up a fund so fans can donate, to get it professionally cleaned?

I think the club has already paid to clear vandalism from the Gates previously, but I think it would be a nice touch if it could come from us fans - disassociation if you will. 

Moronic, at what point do people think 'you know what I'll desecrate a War memorial' due to the rivalry between 2 sets of highly paid blokes kicking a pigs bladder around a field. Unbelievable and hugely disappointing.

Whoever did this needs a history lesson.

9 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I'd be happy to help organise another fundraising but I need a few days to myself right now. My cat was hit by a car last night and killed so I'm really not in a good place to be doing anything just yet. 

Sorry. 

I'd help but I wouldn't know where to start.  Need to do something like what we did with Jerry. 

Awful to see that..

Are we absolutely sure it's our fans though? Yes, I know what the graffiti says, but until CCTV comes out it can't be proved. 

Are there other groups who may want to use this to further an agenda? A radical stop the war group or something?

Just putting it out there..

It just seems a bit strange, generally football casual/hooligan groups wouldn't be in favour of desecrating a war memorial, there's usually a nationalist/patriotic theme.. No surrender etc.. Feels a bit convenient they've a) targeted a war memorial and b) sprayed CSF and Bristol City all over it..

Archived