IGNORED

Endless story

Inactive user

....the hogs legs gave way under the weight of so many Barbies, Sindys, Kens and Action Men, the mix of dollies were strewn across the Embassy floor.... 'FFS!!"yelled the Ambassador "bloody hedgehogs, useless load of p r i  cks! ...clear this mess up ... you're fired! and someone fetch me an egg sarnie -Pronto"

1 minute ago, Aizoon said:

Hearing reports of treason, the Lord High Executioner rushed to BS3, waving his mighty chopper.

...which Ashton duly clainmed as his own, a much needed replacement for the worn out old one which was always prematurely coming off in his hand. I'll keep the helmiet he thought, it'll come in handy when facing the fans Q&A, things might get iffy when they demand to know our plans for replacing Cotts.."who's coming in? & when?"

2 hours ago, Aizoon said:

"Ashton? Is he the traitor", roared the axeman. "Off with his head!" Fortunately, he was only a Conference axeman and merely gave the suit a short back and sides...

Ashton was furious... "My mullet, my mullet what have you done with my mullet?" .....

" I'll never sing a convincing Waddle Hoddle 'Diamond Light' Christmas party karaoke tribute again!..... 'pause for deep breath', ....its been my party piece since '87 " .

Oh well life goes on.....

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:
4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

...it'll take me months to regrow my mullet, how am I gonna look trendy in the meantime ?"

Breaking News.... Dads Army is back!  .... Ashton (always a dedicated follower of fashion, wets himself with excitement,) for once HE's going to be THE trendsetter!

''Call me 'Mainwaring!' '' he exclaims to himself as he admires his bang on trend new hairdo in the mirror... Attention seeking as usual... 

Archived