IGNORED

LUKE! / Cheltenham

Bristol Rob

2 hours ago, hodge said:

To be fair they train very little per day, if they've done what is required of them at the club and they're not drinking then there isn't an issue with them going.

Ayling is shitfaced...I know a shitfaced face when I see one,and I do....my only concern is did he,post piss,or even mid-streem sense this was a bad spot to be placed and ease himself away..?..well,I guess not,and clearly happy with the association which is not a great place to be,even for a low end Championship player.would hopoe LJ has a quite word and the reaction is good.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Bs4Red said:

The beginning of the end? I'm not even sure if you've wrote all that just to be controversial, in fact I hope you have because if not you are an absolute b*****d. What has he actually done apart from stand there and watch his mate do it? What's he supposed to drag him to the toilet? Get off your high horse, asif you have never done anything like that get a ******g grip 

You are 100% spot on with what you say, but it's the mention of 'Bristol City' in the reports that will not go down well. 

Think of it as a lads trip out, and how the wife would react, expect that x10

That really isnt clever, after the amoubt of time and money that has been spent on branding and infrastructure, to have first team pros being on the front page of the sun doing that. You can just imagine how loud and obnoxious they were too. And we are still in relegaton danger too, this is really bad 

6 hours ago, hodge said:

To be fair they train very little per day, if they've done what is required of them at the club and they're not drinking then there isn't an issue with them going.

Imagine the reaction if a handful of gas players had been spotted in the group.

Double standards by many on here as usual !!

6 minutes ago, bemmyredjeff said:

Imagine the reaction if a handful of gas players had been spotted in the group.

Double standards by many on here as usual !!

Not really, we wouldnt recognise them for a start! This will go down like a lead balloon with all the suits.

None of our lads are in the wrong, and the only reason Ayling is named is because he's so close to what's going on.

All these people saying about having a game in 4 days time bla bla, think you need to get out more. God help us if he had actually done anything wrong, expect you'd be out with your pitchforks or something.

Day off at the races, having a few drinks. Big deal. If he's got a hangover in 4 days because of this, then by all means have a whinge and moan then. Anything for a moan with some people.

I'm sure we all have that one friend who takes it too far, I'm sure Ayling has every right to feel he has done nothing wrong from the photographs.

You can read into photographs as much or as little as you like, to me it shows he's standing next to a clown and plays no part in what happens next. Ahh well, lets blame him anyway.

Personally I'm glad the team had a chance to go out and have a bit of fun away from the pressure cooker at the training ground, just what they need at the moment.

7 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Fairly certain Ayling has a glass of bubbly in his hand

And the fact in one photo he is draped all over his mate says to me he has had a couple 

We are worse (for wear) under Johnson, that's for sure. ;) 

Bottom line is all that Luke has done wrong for sure at this point (unless you're privy to club policy) is have a bellend for a mate. Not a crime, and if we only recruited footballers who that didn't apply to, we'd have an even smaller squad!

If (and it's a big if at this point) he has broken the club's policy on alcohol consumption (presumably something you don't know?) then you'd expect the club to take the appropriate action.

Unfortunately whatever Ayling did or didn't do he's guiltly by association in the newspapers and other media this morning.

On Talk Sport just now he was name checked as " Luke Ayling of Bristol City" with Alan Brazil calling for him and the MK Dons player to be sacked by their clubs.

I think we can be sure the new corporate Bristol (Sport) City FC will not like the club being brought into disrepute in any way.

I'm surprised how short people's memories are that this gets shrugged off.

It's a slippery slope of bad behaviour that, if it's not dealt with severely and immediately, will inevitability result in all the players throwing bins at people outside nightclubs every Saturday night and Danny Wilson being reappointed manager as we have seen before.

I suggest that all three (don't think that we didn't spot you Waggy) are publicly flogged in Greville Smyth park on Friday morning in order to show that unlike a certain other team we genuinely are a family club with high standards; and not the footballing equivalent of the drunken uncle at a wedding weeing in a glass.

46 minutes ago, One Team said:

Unfortunately whatever Ayling did or didn't do he's guiltly by association in the newspapers and other media this morning.

On Talk Sport just now he was name checked as " Luke Ayling of Bristol City" with Alan Brazil calling for him and the MK Dons player to be sacked by their clubs.

I think we can be sure the new corporate Bristol (Sport) City FC will not like the club being brought into disrepute in any way.

Alan Brazil lecturing on drunken behaviour is akin to John Terry moralising about cheating on their wives. 

43 minutes ago, One Team said:

That's a bit rich coming from Alan Brazil with some of the stories he tells about back in the day.

All it needs is Luke to do the professional thing and issue a quick apology for Dragging the name of this great club through the mire.

Apparently the same group had booked the box for today too but have now been told to do one by Cheltenham. Unless they were seriously planning to p1ss it up for two days running, given the random mix of footballers it's quite possible a different group of City and others were going to use the box today. That would at least ensure that losing their turn over these morons antics yesterday will result in sufficient embarrassment and abuse for all concerned from their peers.

Personally I always see more loutish behaviour at Cheltenham than many away games. Perhaps they should have dry trains, bubble coaches, march everyone to the course, film everyone, sell no drinks, then march everyone back to the station and send them on their way. But no - since everyone dresses up somewhere between first-offence-in-court suits and One Direction clone tweed and Chelsea boots, it's all fair game. This is where casual culture has gone wrong.

Don't want to sound like a kill joy but the pictures don't look good and there is various mentions of BCFC.  Naive to suggest the club won't be having strong words with those involved.

It is up to the club to decide if no publicity is bad publicity I guess.

2 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Don't want to sound like a kill joy but the pictures don't look good and there is various mentions of BCFC.  Naive to suggest the club won't be having strong words with those involved.

It is up to the club to decide if no publicity is bad publicity I guess.

Can't always say i agree with you Collis but that is spot on.

Two week fine for Ayling and a public apology and then move on I think

Going forward however Johnson needs to make sure he's got better control of his players.

what is with the Johnson, Gary had Romeo Brown's, Lee has this....

6 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Its the Charity golf day today, maybe they'll have those at Cheltenham yesterday playing caddy for the teams today as penance.  :D 

Hope nobody has a weak bladder.

Archived