IGNORED

LUKE! / Cheltenham

Bristol Rob

3 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

I'm nothing special,I can reassure you..would be good to see Luke show honesty/humility and include a humble apology. The hardest thing sometimes is to just say 'sorry'-and mean it.we say it so often concerning very trivial matters and don't even realise we have said it.not easy when its really required.

Apologise on his mates behalf? Apologise for standing next to his mate relieving himself? What does he have to apologise for..?

1 minute ago, frenchred said:

totally agree mate, storm in a tea cup for our players

Rubbish, I want ten pages of outrage and have already emailed Charlotte Leslie (gas-supporting MP, strangely attractive despite the Peter Crouch resemblance) to ask a question in the House about what David Cameron proposes to do about this.  I have suggested that the Chancellor's budget speech be postponed whilst this more urgent issue is debated.

charlotte.jpg

8 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

I'm nothing special,I can reassure you..would be good to see Luke show honesty/humility and include a humble apology. The hardest thing sometimes is to just say 'sorry'-and mean it.we say it so often concerning very trivial matters and don't even realise we have said it.not easy when its really required.

What exactly has he got to apologise for?

I was up there yesterday and as our group was walking out at the end we were about 5 yards behind them, followed them for 20 mins or so, they were all quite well oiled but to be fair behaving no differently to all the other revellers up there, I thought about grabbing a photo with em but as I actually couldn't even speak properly thought I'd give it a miss :whistle:

Bit of sensible perspective needed here I think 

You Reds!

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I'm just waiting for someone to say it's all down to Lee Johnson and his lack of discipline. 

Some have genuinely insinuated this already :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Good to see the club are taking the matter seriously even if some fans think it's a joke

What would you have the club do if it was up to you?

9 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

urinate2.jpg

Picure of nobody peeing into a glass or disrobing from The EP.

Hopefully there will be similar pictures soon of the players helping out with coaching sessions for kids via the Community Trust.

The sessions where month after month, term to term players are not seen.

Easter would be a good start.

some people in here need to get a grip. .city players have done nothing wrong..just having a decent day out and having the crack..unfortunate that they were in the same picture as Carruthers and James Collins but oh well...as long as they win on Saturday then that's fine by me...don't know what ayling needs to apologise for....that Carruthers should apologise for the flat cap

3 minutes ago, WTMS said:

Hopefully there will be similar pictures soon of the players helping out with coaching sessions for kids via the Community Trust.

The sessions where month after month, term to term players are not seen.

Easter would be a good start.

Ah another witch hunt! I would suggest the players have more important things to do at easter, like keeping us in this division? Or does it not matter as long as they kick a few balls around Ashton park with the kids?

5 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I am asked what I would do

First I would follow the club's disciplinary rules

I am assuming that as a good employer the club has a system of oral and written warnings.  I would start precisely there

OK, so open disciplinary book as a step one, I would suggest step 2 is close it as none of our players have done anything wrong!

After seeing the fallout from 'going to the races' first hand, mostly disciplinary notices and sackings for gross misconduct (not me btw) I can only suggest that people act a little more intelligently.

Race goers seem to be the biggest Chavs in the world, I'm no prude but it seems if you wear expensive clothes and have cash to burn then you can get away with anything.

Just now, frenchred said:

Ah another witch hunt! I would suggest the players have more important things to do at easter, like keeping us in this division? Or does it not matter as long as they kick a few balls around Ashton park with the kids?

Witch Hunt!

Amy Knighton of the Community Trust was asked how often players attended kids coaching and where. She did not answer the questions. It was loaded because parents had noted that NO first team players had attended Community Trust coaching sessions at one venue in ONE year.  

So wouldn't you prefer to see players helping out the Community Trust, using their skills to encourage local kids to play football v this poor publicity for BCFC?

Bristol City engaging with its Community is important. It is one of the clubs pillars.  

Right - so the City lads are on the piss with some other pissed up lads, one of whom put his knob in a pint glass, whilst another threw it off the balcony - is that right?

I'm struggling to see what Ayling has to say sorry for? The club statement is a two liner 'we will deal with it' standard statement.....deal with what, ffs? I'm sure the lads were allowed to be there, I'm sure they were told it was ok to have a beer.....there really is nothing to see here, from a Bristol City perspective

The lad who threw the piss is a dirty bastard

The lad who put his knob in a pint glass is a pissed up ****. I've done it, I'm sure plenty of others on here have too. I just didn't have someone taking photos of me doing it

So Ayling needs to apologise for being with some pissed up mates, yeah? I'm off to HR now to do the same, I can feel my soul being cleansed already.....

2 minutes ago, WTMS said:

Witch Hunt!

Amy Knighton of the Community Trust was asked how often players attended kids coaching and where. She did not answer the questions. It was loaded because parents had noted that NO first team players had attended Community Trust coaching sessions at one venue in ONE year.  

So wouldn't you prefer to see players helping out the Community Trust, using their skills to encourage local kids to play football v this poor publicity for BCFC?

Bristol City engaging with its Community is important. It is one of the clubs pillars.  

If true, that is poor by the club

Doesn't mean they aren't allowed a day off, after a massive win. Had we lost on Saturday I might be a little more pissed off, but I've had a bad day at work the day before and still went to Cheltenham, We all survived

Archived