IGNORED

Kodija - Departs for 11 Million (Merged)

mozo

1 minute ago, Charliesboots said:

Someone with a bag full of cash. 

Im sure we've got adequate recruits lined up. 

If he wants out, as others have said life moves on. On the phone to Chelsea 10 million or what ever we get for JK offer for Tammy with a sell on clause they accept.

This kid has real potential, don't mess about the longer we wait his price does up. Test the water with both Chelsea and the player 

1 minute ago, Charliesboots said:

Do I need to? Not too difficult to read between the lines. 

Well I don't know who the suitor may be....I have an idea of a number of clubs who are In the market for a striker but you seem to be certain of one club in particular...just interested to know what you think?

9 minutes ago, Posset red said:

Palace 

Agree this could well happen and prove at least as good an investment as YB was to them; will probably score more goals as well and they would still have cash left over; add in the gone missing manager (up in London today?) and its certainly possible.

17 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Im sure we've got adequate recruits lined up. 

So am I. 

Ive been a cynic for decades but there's something about LJ and MA that seriously lessons that cynicism.  I'm alarmingly confident that our club is in good hands.

Just now, 'keepuplino' said:

The blokes a bit immature really....

I'd snap your hand off for Jordan Rhodes and him going in the other direction..

Same here.

Whilst Kodjia's clearly quality, it's never felt like he's truly been "ours". Maybe it's the language barrier, or cultural, but he doesn't seem to have become part of Bristol City in the way that the main striker for a club usually should be.

Archived