IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

I suppose it was a reasonable game for those who like to watch vastly superior sides dispose of lesser ones clinically but the result was never in any doubt.

I`ve got hopes that the next one will be better, Hungary and Belgium both like attacking and Lukaku`s started scoring. Hungary will fancy it too I reckon.

15 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I suppose it was a reasonable game for those who like to watch vastly superior sides dispose of lesser ones clinically but the result was never in any doubt.

I`ve got hopes that the next one will be better, Hungary and Belgium both like attacking and Lukaku`s started scoring. Hungary will fancy it too I reckon.

I just pray that whoever wins dumps out Wales in the next round. Can't deal with the possibility of that unbearable bunch bleating on when they go further in the tournament than England! 

4 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I just pray that whoever wins dumps out Wales in the next round. Can't deal with the possibility of that unbearable bunch bleating on when they go further in the tournament than England! 

I know, we`ll never hear the last of it - strictly speaking, they already have gone further. If ever there was an extra incentive to beat Iceland

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

I know, we`ll never hear the last of it - strictly speaking, they already have gone further. If ever there was an extra incentive to beat Iceland

If I'm not mistaken, we've only ever won one knockout game at a euros which was against Spain on pens at Euro 96. They already equalled our record but obviously the tournament is in a new format. 

9 minutes ago, Coppello said:

If I'm not mistaken, we've only ever won one knockout game at a euros which was against Spain on pens at Euro 96. They already equalled our record but obviously the tournament is in a new format. 

Some would argue that was a draw as well. 

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Now that was some goal and no more than Hazard deserves the way he`s played tonight, he`s been world class.

Yup very true. Amazing transformation from the kid who didn't give a flying **** for Chelsea once Jose had lost the dressing room. FANTASTIC hearing the Belgium fans singing 'Don't take me home' 

On that form Wales may struggle

5 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Yup very true. Amazing transformation from the kid who didn't give a flying **** for Chelsea once Jose had lost the dressing room. FANTASTIC hearing the Belgium fans singing 'Don't take me home' 

Nicely understated mate!:clapping:

7 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

If Belgium can reproduce the same level of performance. Somehow I don't think they will.

If Wales had Michael ONeill as manager he'd would have worked out how to stop Hazard. I don't think Coleman is quite so tactically astute but then Coleman has Bale and Ramsey......

20 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Rumoured that Roy is playing Sterling tomorrow..

Hopefully Sterling does better tomorrow

especially against the dollar!

Archived