IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

39 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Good choice by UEFA to have English officials for this. Atkinson won`t be blowing every two minutes for innocuous tackles that are fine over here but not on the continent.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there normally only one referee from each nation? Why are there two English refs this time?

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there normally only one referee from each nation? Why are there two English refs this time?

Originally it was just going to be Atkinson, but after Clattenburg got the CL Final they realised it would be a bit embarrassing for him to not be involved with this. 

18 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Wales hype being shown up for what it is. No way would I want their team over ours. 

Ramsey and Bale would improve our 11 without doubt. Also like Williams and Taylor but would be squad players. (Talking city not England BTW)!!!

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Dear God if we don`t beat Iceland now we will never hear the last of it. If any extra incentive were needed for England, that is surely it.

Let's be honest they had better not bother coming home if they don't win on Monday.

The Northern Ireland manager Michael O'Neill got his tactics spot on and his team were the first side to stifle Bale for such long periods. Just one piece of Bale brilliance was enough to win the game.

How O'Neill hasn't been in charge of an English club is a mystery 

Archived