IGNORED

Adam Matthews - Signed (Season Long Loan)

Eastend

10 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Annoying if it's another loan deal, but better than no deal. Hopefully it'll be a formality to make it permanent as and when they recruit another. 

It may well be our choice if we are looking save budget for other additions this window. I think it's actually a pretty good decision if so.

Potentially complete a full transfer next summer when we might not be needing to bring in quite so many players at once. 

4 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

When does his contract run out? Might have agreed to have a year loan then an option to buy him for free if his contract runs out next year

He signed a four year one last year..

4 hours ago, nickolas said:

Im still worried about Sheffield United. 

43 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

How ******* boring is this so called joke getting :facepalm:

Don't know why you're getting stressed with his comment, I'd be more concerned whether Sheffield United could still catch us or not! 

7 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He signed a four year one last year..

Yep hence why negotiations have been dragging on. Like Dave said probably a sensible option for us a loan deal. Excited by this cos once fit Matthews made a massive difference to us defensively & offensively. Maybe were now see Oxford step up their interest in Mark Little?!?

49 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

How ******* boring is this so called joke getting :facepalm:

I think it's extreme boring people complaining about other people's jokes. At least 99% of posts on the forum are opinions or rumours.  A lot could be described as boring if all you want is facts. 

Makes me laugh that Matthews will join the other "dead wood" out of the club.....

What, Emanuele  Giaccherini who was one of Italy's stand out players during this years Euro's?

Surely says more for Sunderland that they can sign numerous players & give them such little time before deciding that their rubbish before letting them go after giving them such long contracts, I'd suggest that's hardly the way to run a club properly.

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Makes me laugh that Matthews will join the other "dead wood" out of the club.....

What, Emanuele  Giaccherini who was one of Italy's stand out players during this years Euro's?

Surely says more for Sunderland that they can sign numerous players & give them such little time before deciding that their rubbish before letting them go after giving them such long contracts, I'd suggest that's hardly the way to run a club properly.

Sunderlands recruitment is absolutely shite, has been for years. How they keep surviving every year Is a mystery

27 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I think it's extreme boring people complaining about other people's jokes. At least 99% of posts on the forum are opinions or rumours.  A lot could be described as boring if all you want is facts. 

No , the constant regurgitation of the same joke is tedious to say the least. Think of something new for gawd sake. 

39 minutes ago, NeilS said:

But they are not 'jokes' are they? I do the odd joke and it is funny and original, even if I say so myself, but I know where to draw the line, unlike the Major and Co.

I reckon it's just attention seeking.:kiddie:

39 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

No , the constant regurgitation of the same joke is tedious to say the least. Think of something new for gawd sake. 

NeilS - what are all the "ITK" comments and opinions of potential signings by people of have never watched them play, if they aren't attention seeking?  As for "I do the odd joke and it is funny and original, even if I say so myself". Do you realise how pompous this sounds? You might think it's funny, but lots may not. They don't complain about your poor jokes. If you think you know where to draw the line, unlike the Major, I don't think you realise that the Major understands what is really said and responses accordingly  

Stevie - if you want something new, don't read the forum. As I've said before, approx 99% of the posts on the forum are just regurgitation of opinions and rumours. If you want something new, don't look at the forum.  

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

NeilS - what are all the "ITK" comments and opinions of potential signings by people of have never watched them play, if they aren't attention seeking?  As for "I do the odd joke and it is funny and original, even if I say so myself". Do you realise how pompous this sounds? You might think it's funny, but lots may not. They don't complain about your poor jokes. If you think you know where to draw the line, unlike the Major, I don't think you realise that the Major understands what is really said and responses accordingly  

Stevie - if you want something new, don't read the forum. As I've said before, approx 99% of the posts on the forum are just regurgitation of opinions and rumours. If you want something new, don't look at the forum.  

I've carried out an ad hoc review over the last two years of posts. 97% of the ITK were balls and only 42% of the jokes were balls and unfunny.

Tony Adams will be our older head and my dog has no nose.. Etc etc

Two parrots are sat on a perch, one turns to the other and asks "can you smell fish?"

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I quite enjoy reading the forum thanks and I also have an opinion and it is that people keep using the same jokes and it gets boring .Don't get me wrong I enjoy a chuckle but some of it on here has worn pretty thin. 

It works both ways as well , if you don't like my opinion don't read it . 

5 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Bye then..sure gonna miss you.

12 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

It's the Bolton way..

Archived