IGNORED

Most over rated groups of all Time

Major Isewater

My top 3 

Coldplay ( as welcome as coldsores ) 

media darlings who can do no wrong . The ' go to ' group ' for any   particular ' opening ' . When Mrs Isewater opened the fridge last night I expected Coldplay to be there with their whining vocals and lack of imagination. They are the musical équivalent of Balotelli.

Red Hot Chili Peppers 

The tedious bad boy image masks the fact that all their songs are the same and sung by a donkey on heat.

The winner of The Emperor's new clothes award goes to ...

Oasis 

The biggest load of dross in the history of music . None of their songs have a meaning but as long as it rhymes they rattle them out .

Nick some ex Beatles and Indy riffs and the jobs a good 'un .

All my  opinion of course , do you agree or have you other candidates ? 

• Admin
5 minutes ago, RedM said:

To get some revenge on the Coldplay haters, I nominate a topical band as they are playing The a Downs tonight...Massive Attack. What the hell have they ever done! :P

I'll bite!  They redefined dance music in the late 80's and gave us the genre that was to become trip-hop. What have Coldplay ever given us?  Dad rock dirge that's been around forever :shutup:

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Never could get into the wankfest over The Stone Roses.

I mean, they're OK.

Speaking as someone who loves their music (at least first time around), and was happy to be part of the Madchester scene, I agree that they have been deified way beyond what their back-catalogue would suggest.

9 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

My top 3 

Coldplay ( as welcome as coldsores ) 

media darlings who can do no wrong . The ' go to ' group ' for any   particular ' opening ' . When Mrs Isewater opened the fridge last night I expected Coldplay to be there with their whining vocals and lack of imagination. They are the musical équivalent of Balotelli.

Red Hot Chili Peppers 

The tedious bad boy image masks the fact that all their songs are the same and sung by a donkey on heat.

The winner of The Emperor's new clothes award goes to ...

Oasis 

The biggest load of dross in the history of music . None of their songs have a meaning but as long as it rhymes they rattle them out .

Nick some ex Beatles and Indy riffs and the jobs a good 'un .

All my  opinion of course , do you agree or have you other candidates ? 

No chance can oasis be on there, best band by miles, They would sell out every major arena/stadium going should they decide to make a comeback 

Archived