IGNORED

OTIB Forum and why is it so popular

Fiale

I've yet to come across another forum which is so well presented and easy to use on any device. I think we take that for granted but it makes a big difference in terms of being able to dip in and out easily when you have a spare five minutes. Some other forums are virtually unreadable on mobile.

A lot of other forums have annoying and borderline inappropriate ads too - it's brilliant we don't have any.

But I think the real clincher is the quality of the debate, the various characters and the running jokes. I just don't see the same quality of conversation elsewhere.

12 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I've yet to come across another forum which is so well presented and easy to use on any device. I think we take that for granted but it makes a big difference in terms of being able to dip in and out easily when you have a spare five minutes. Some other forums are virtually unreadable on mobile.

A lot of other forums have annoying and borderline inappropriate ads too - it's brilliant we don't have any.

But I think the real clincher is the quality of the debate, the various characters and the running jokes. I just don't see the same quality of conversation elsewhere.

We definitely have a better class of idiot!

3 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Come on we're all thinking it?

WAS??? 

Cheeky sod.

21 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

And my favourite thread ever is 11 years old next week! :shocking:

Never seen that before til now. This was during my exile in Devon where I had no Internet so I'm shocked Dolls. You closet blue. Rofl

4 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Have you actually ever met? Or is a restraining order still in place? 

Of course we have met and I even gave her a handful of my stinky cheese. May I add there is no need to restrain her !!.

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Yes, I think we've met twice. It was like nobody else was in the room

*this may or may not be because he had thrown everyone else out* :fear:

Dolly, I did not throw anyone out of the room ....................... just issued a few gentle threats !!

37 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Yes, I think we've met twice. It was like nobody else was in the room

*this may or may not be because he had thrown everyone else out* :fear:

"Think" - Big Tone I'm afraid it would seem that you aren't that memorable...at least, not in Dolly's world.

Little bit harsh to find out this way if you ask me - it's like being dumped by text

Archived