IGNORED

Steve Lansdown on RB - Club Statement (Merged)

One Team

Just now, cityexile said:

Sadly it may be about to get toxic. There is no evidence he has the backing of the majority of the supporters.

There isn't exactly evidence that he doesn't unless we're basing it on this forum...

The evidence in my view is what happens at home and what kinda crowd it will be against Wednesday.

If people are so adamant about wanting LJ gone, then don't goto the game. The thing despite peoples beef with LJ, the team need to see fans getting behind those players not having to endure a toxic atmosphere from the get go

1 minute ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

"Lee is the head coach, he has my full support ant that of the board and majority of the fans"

"Everything is working well"

"LJ will learn from his mistakes"

"He'll turn it around and sort it out"

For those not listening to Radio Bristol, can't listen to any more, sorry.

truly, truly, depressing...I thought SL was an intelligent man, but he seems to be 'blind' to LJs obvious faults.

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Untrue many of us would be prepared to serve and restructure the club

And play where?

how will you pay wages 

how many people will leave to watch it

you are delusional if you think it would be like fc United (who are about to fold) or afc Wimbledon (who had a real reason to form a new club)

Just now, Emperor Palpatine said:

Why? Is he wrong?

No - but you don't go from saying you stay out of the playing side and are "hands off", then give it tight to one of your most talented players.

I'm sorry, but if he's backing LJ, he lets LJ say **** like that, be it publicly or not - he needs to be further away than that.

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

And play where?

how will you pay wages 

how many people will leave to watch it

you are delusional if you think it would be like fc United (who are about to fold) or afc Wimbledon (who had a real reason to form a new club)

Well we certainly wouldn't play on a rugby pitch for a start

Archived