IGNORED

Worst. Game. Ever.

Benjam!n Ultra

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Can't remember when a win has been so negatively received by City faithful.

Must tell The Board something

It certainly tells me something. 

Many people have personal vendettas against LJ and they wanted us to lose today because they wanted him to be sacked. 

Cretins, absolute cretins. 4 points from two tough games is excellent. 

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Many people have personal vendettas against LJ and they wanted us to lose today because they wanted him to be sacked. 

Personal vendettas? Behave. The bloke has just over seen the worst losing streak in our entire history are you not suprised people want him gone still? A scrapy win over a shite Rotherham isnt going to fool me. Sorry to say it but i am still very much Johnson out, he's no good for this football club.

5 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Maybe you are the cretin for thinking that

People have 'personal vendettas' - what utter dribble - many just think he's clueless

And you still can't see it !!!

Which says much about you

1 minute ago, bris red said:

Personal vendettas? Behave. The bloke has just over seen the worst losing streak in our entire history are you not suprised people want him gone still? A scrapy win over a shite Rotherham isnt going to fool me. Sorry to say it but i am still very much Johnson out, he's no good for this football club.

Yet he has proven he can turn that bad run around. 4 points from two extremely tough games is fantastic. 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

People have 'personal vendettas' - what utter dribble - many just think he's clueless

People wanting him out after 4 points from 6 is quite evidently a vendetta.

8 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Two tough games, check your eyesight mate, Rotherham are ******* awful, we are down with LJ in charge, it was abysmal out there. 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can't see what? What I can see is we matched and could have beat a top 6 side and then beat a side who was desperate to beat us.

This was a 6 pointer,  it was never gonna be a 3 nil game. These sort of games are always tight.

How many times do you see a top premiership game and it ends 1 nil? All the bloody time.

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

Can't see what? What I can see is we matched and could have beat a top 6 side and then beat a side who was desperate to beat us.

This was a 6 pointer,  it was never gonna be a 3 nil game. These sort of games are always tight.

How many times do you see a top premiership game and it ends 1 nil? All the bloody time.

Dear oh dear - what do you smoke ?

Did you rate the performances out of interest ?

Do you think performances like that will return points in the next 4 games ?

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Dear oh dear - what do you smoke ?

Did you rate the performances out of interest ?

Do you think performances like that will return points in the next 4 games ?

How do I rate it? I rate it a ******* million out of 10 because finally we won a game, we learned to see a game out.

You can only beat what is in front of you and that is what we have done.

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Some do have some form of vendetta, that doesn't mean everyone who wants him out does.

That is why everything that is done (or not done) is criticised.

Today the subs he made were the rational ones to make. People at the game have said Tammy and Tomlin were poor. Their role on the pitch is to create and score goals, if they weren't doing that then subbing them is the right decision and shouldn't be derided.

Archived