IGNORED

The fans plan for Saturday

Alan Dicks

Why don't all the fans who want to boo not bother going to game, let the fans who want to try and lift the team get on with it. 

Those who feel the need to let their feelings be known have a demonstration after the game. 

Whatever happens between now and the end of season even if LJ keeps us up, he has to go, the relationship between club and fans is toxic. 

5 minutes ago, winterbournered said:

Why don't all the fans who want to boo not bother going to game, let the fans who want to try and lift the team get on with it. 

Those who feel the need to let their feelings be known have a demonstration after the game. 

Whatever happens between now and the end of season even if LJ keeps us up, he has to go, the relationship between club and fans is toxic. 

5 minutes ago, winterbournered said:

The "fans" on here which doesn't represent 19000!

9 minutes ago, redapple said:

Get behind the team from the start. If we're 3-0 down with 10 mins to go then maybe vent your feelings then. 

I've wanted him out since Cardiff but I always want us to win. 

Jesus H Christ.......you really think people would wait until the 80th minute to vent their spleen if we're 3-0 down......under the circumstances, I'm pretty sure a) the atmosphere would already be beyond toxic at that point and b) a very large percentage of the crowd would have already left.

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks said:

From 3pm to 4.50pm lets have wall to wall singing of Johnson Out regardless of the score.

I guess you're not old enough to remember the real Alan Dicks.

If you are, did you do the same when he was on the point of getting us relegated???

4 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Jesus H Christ.......you really think people would wait until the 80th minute to vent their spleen if we're 3-0 down......under the circumstances, I'm pretty sure a) the atmosphere would already be beyond toxic at that point and b) a very large percentage of the crowd would have already left.

Maybe everyone can hold hands . And sing kumbaya 

If you're going to be negative do it at FT or simply don't go (as others have said, empty seats will get the message across).

Don't negatively effect the game when I and many others are going hoping to see City win a vital game.

11 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Yeah if they want to. Thing is it's gone so far now he'll never win some people back . He needs to go for everyone's sake . 

I just feel that we will achieve more by being as positive as possible - rather than being negative. We need every ounce of motivation for the players in this situation. Booing and chanting "Johnson out" is not positive and is more likely to lose us the points we need. I understand the frustration, but I would prefer to stay up.

2 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

I just feel that we will achieve more by being as positive as possible - rather than being negative. We need every ounce of motivation for the players in this situation. Booing and chanting "Johnson out" is not positive and is more likely to lose us the points we need. I understand the frustration, but I would prefer to stay up.

You obviously didn't read my earlier post properly 

46 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I'm imagining us being 3-0 up and a certain @Alan Dicks booing when the 4th goes in....

And this is exactly why the original post was made. You'd be happy then would you? To see him get 3-4 more games and no one be on his back? That my friend is the way to league one. 

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks said:

Fans who sit back and do nothing week in week out are fans with no heart and and no fight seriously worry me. Maybe you should look at the long term future of your club and not just for 90 mins on Saturday 

We have a heart and fight in us but in a positive way. We will sing our hearts out for this club and with every other fan doing the same,  we can get out of this mess.  COYR COYR COYR COYR 

3 minutes ago, Red Rag said:

What a bellend. Like him or loath him we need 3 points. Your suggestion is really gonna help that.

You raise an interesting point that is almost poll worthy...

what is more vital to our survival hopes;

(a) 3 points on Saturday, or

(b) someone other than LJ as head coach post Saturday. 

I'd vote (b). 

Archived