IGNORED

The fans plan for Saturday

Alan Dicks

51 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

because they probably believe that would benefit us for the rest of the season; not happy but would rather take a hit now than a knockout at the end of the season.

Don't get me wrong, I can see the logic but to me it's completely at odds to being a football fan. 

Every match day I wake up in high spirits hoping to see a City victory (and a Rovers defeat to top it off nicely) 

Wanting us to lose an important game even if it is for the better good just doesn't quite sit comfortably with me.

9 minutes ago, bris red said:

Johnson out from start to end, ****'em. 

We have been taken  for a ride for too long this season, lets make it hell for Little Lee saturday and HOPEFULLY he will get the message and fo0k off regardless of result.

Hope your not sat by me!! After full time do the hell what you want but if there is chants before a single goal has been scored your gonna piss a few people off.

3 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

From 3pm to 4.50pm lets have wall to wall singing of Johnson Out regardless of the score.

I'll do this for you Kim because you don't seem to be able to do it yourself.

People are worried about relegation and some actually support this cretinous suggestion :clap:

3 hours ago, REDOXO said:

People are angry. Some including me and various friends are incandescent with rage that this utter shit fest is continuing. 

Any equivalent club in THE WORLD this bloke would have been gone weeks ago. 

However I would implore people to keep a lid on it during the game. Certainly I know what will happen if we go a goal down, but just try and get behind the players. Protesting after the match outside the board room will be far more useful and effective!

With you, of sorts, Oxo. Personally I think he should have gone a few weeks back, but if we win games no need to boo. If we go down fighting, I can take that too. If we are cowardly, inept shit-houses, get on their backs so they know how some people feel.

See you on Saturday. 

Ultimately it is up to one person what happens regarding the Head Coach. The guy has backed the club hugely financially, and in the mad World of football, is a breath of sanity. Whether or not we individually agree with him, we have to respect and accept his decision. Life as a City fan has been simple for over 30 years, Championship until relegation, League One until promotion. As for Saturday, let's just hope the team get it together.

46 minutes ago, reddoh said:

oh bugger if you are ginger I will have to leave you to @RedM or maybe @Rudolf Hucker

Rob just realized I have a problem, on Saturday I think i will be down dmz looking  for a dark 3 foot guy with ginger hair how fat are you and can you wear a carnation and carry a copy of the telegraph but don't be too upset if Stacy Penton turns up

1 minute ago, reddoh said:

Rob just realized I have a problem, on Saturday I think i will be down dmz looking  for a dark 3 foot guy with ginger hair how fat are you and can you wear a carnation and carry a copy of the telegraph but don't be too upset if Stacy Penton turns up

More than happy to be that person. Think pigmy swallowing a space-hopper. You can't miss me.

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Yay I haven't had to do this for a while! Whoooooooosh! Did my ;) not make it clear enough for you? :P 

older people don't do ;)  /  pitch my humor  at 5ft 6 trouble is my wife is only 5ft  2

Archived