IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

6 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Yeah I wouldn’t rule it out but there won’t ever be any proof of the motivation 

5 hours ago, Super said:

And in fairness you can't blame them.

True, until test cricket has vanished through lack of interest. Bit of an exaggeration I know but it’s further down the path.

So Michael Vaughan is allowed back in the BT Studios then?

This after they released a statement back in December saying that it "would not be editorially appropriate or fit with BT Sport's values" for his voice to form part of their Ashes coverage".  But it is apparently OK for him to commentate on a game involving the West Indies.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

This after they released a statement back in December saying that it "would not be editorially appropriate or fit with BT Sport's values" for his voice to form part of their Ashes coverage".  But it is apparently OK for him to commentate on a game involving the West Indies.

Not just that, but the lengths they went to to ensure that he wouldn't be heard during the Ashes, taking the host broadcaster's commentary for the Tests he wasn't involved in but then creating their own team from scratch for the ones where he was.

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

It’s ok, he’s been on a voyage of self discovery.*

*not admitted anything he’s done is wrong though, despite 3 eye witnesses.

Don’t how Matt Smith kept a straight face when the teams took the knee at the start.

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

A wicket that's doing a bit and they don't want to know. Neither the brains or bollocks to just sit in and graft.

I think it’s worse than that though, I don’t think they have the techniques to survive as soon as the ball starts moving in any way, swing, seam or spin.

• Like 1